IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Aid Needed in a Different Land - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Aid Needed in a Different Land, Brief for Max 3K Sunday 16th April
RichFromant
post Apr 3 2023, 06:13 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 37

Greetings,

As you may have seen, I have recently been hiring mercenaries to carry out investigations and resolve issues north of Keys. Further details are here
The last group hired were able to travel through the mittlenacht to a land called Seralesa, and discovered the area they arrived not only home to some potent bugs and creatures but one that was weak and was being encroached by a plane of undeath which was spreading its evil across the area where the weakness between there world and ours is. The last group were able to weaken the link, and temporarily halt the undead but the hole between worlds still lingers.

Further investigations revealed that this area is very unstable and that merging with, or pathways to, other worlds opening isn’t that common and that the local ruler, a king Rikard, has task forces able to deal with such but they are currently struggling to cope with the influx of the dead.
One such group, known as the Flowing Light, are currently holed up in some caverns a mile or so from where the pathway arrives and could use some assistance. I understand they have similar views to your own, so aiding them is not only a good thing to do but would help win us the favour of King Rikard. Word has been sent to him of Primus, but he is very cautious when it comes to aid from any other world.

We would therefore like to hire yourselves and members of The White Wind to travel to Seralesa, deal with the undead, find the Flowing Light and offer them any assistance you can. I can arrange payment of 4000 Grulls per person who attends.

Entrance to the world is through a pathway through the mittlenacht that can only be entered within the Soaring Falcon’s lands, but thanks to the work of previous groups they are now safe and willing to allow entry when needed. There is a small Talthar shrine about 2 miles away, in what was once rural Keys. I can meet you there to explain further and provide you with the required potions to safely enter Seralesa.

Anton Morris
Department of Mercenary Affairs

--------------------
Rich

fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd May 2024 - 03:27 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins