Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sylvanthians...
Labyrinthe Forum > Announcments > Current System Effects
PhilB
Due to the effect of a group CC contract, the following is a change to Weasel Sylvanthian character's:-

The Weasel Sylvanthians may now join and benefit from guilds with an Imperial focus. In addition each Weasel Sylvanthian gains hanger-on for free for one professional, political and social guild of any sort bar those that oppose the Imperium (in their ethos, or at GSM/CC discretion).

Phil.
Martinj
Is this now something publicly known IC? EG through Imperial proclamation, IC reputation etc?
Padallen
Does anyone know if there was or is a contract for the Sylvanthians in general??

Thanks
MattJ
No,

Those of us who played the theme day and have non-weasal Sylvanthians remain shafted AFAIK. I'm going to go and put on my overly elaborate cow mask and cry! ;-)

Matt
Leo
You can't even go primal soul to make yourself more cow-ey.
isbiraven
anyone who actually paid to play that theme day got screwed big style... knew i should have crewed it instead... hohum...
BennyB
QUOTE(isbiraven @ Mar 5 2014, 04:43 PM) *
anyone who actually paid to play that theme day got screwed big style... knew i should have crewed it instead... hohum...

I had a really good day. With an interesting character that I've not played since (but I have a lot of characters that I've not played in a number of years).

I'm pretty certain if someone (or better yet a group of someones) were to put in a contract to allow all sylvanthian's into guilds it would be accepted and priced. I'm also pretty sure that if you're unhappy with the abilities that you got from the day you could use a points app to change them / swap them for the ability to join a guild.
RichardCraig
Err don't give giles thoughts about trading in his evaluate once a day...

You should of course blame the braelin who stole all of our stats and should be considered the Silvathians racial enemy,
Ryan
The crew didn't do better we just worked to get benefits in CC! I can also feel confident in saying my "underpowered" weasel is by far my toughest character point for point!
giles
QUOTE(RichardCraig @ Mar 5 2014, 05:41 PM) *
Err don't give giles thoughts about trading in his evaluate once a day...

You should of course blame the braelin who stole all of our stats and should be considered the Silvathians racial enemy,

Hey that's Enhanced Evaluate 1/Day and Evaluate @ will - never going to give that one up (obviously my smurf is the poor relation with +2 Racial DAC a 6th Level spell 1/day, Troll Regen, Aware Med, Trolls Blood Potion)

Giles.
MattJ
But Ryan, I was under the impression that you can't get benefits from a CC contract.

To be honest I can't complain as I'm really tough as my Sylvanthian. Everyone pities me so much that they refuse to kill me (which would actually be doing me a favour).

Matt
Padallen
What did you get Ryan?
Mart07
I see your evaluation abilities, and raise you a "2/day gains a 25% rage and for the duration all evil (monsters and party) must attack me instead of any other targets".

Lovely... (thats me not buying Tempo then...)

M

QUOTE(giles @ Mar 5 2014, 08:55 PM) *
Hey that's Enhanced Evaluate 1/Day and Evaluate @ will - never going to give that one up (obviously my smurf is the poor relation with +2 Racial DAC a 6th Level spell 1/day, Troll Regen, Aware Med, Trolls Blood Potion)

Giles.
Ryan
2 / day clarity with published evil miracles - but my multirace is basically level by level the Wikipedia page for the aye ayes and really handy :-)
Leo
QUOTE(Mart07 @ Mar 6 2014, 12:22 PM) *
I see your evaluation abilities, and raise you a "2/day gains a 25% rage and for the duration all evil (monsters and party) must attack me instead of any other targets".

Lovely... (thats me not buying Tempo then...)

M

You should sign up with a goodly church and sell your vitae to them at a horrendous ammout per 10% in order to get their evil-but-infuriatingly-still-legal enemies outlawed, then stow the money away somewhere safe for your rebirth to use.
Nibs
QUOTE(Leo @ Mar 6 2014, 01:55 PM) *
You should sign up with a goodly church and sell your vitae to them at a horrendous ammout per 10% in order to get their evil-but-infuriatingly-still-legal enemies outlawed, then stow the money away somewhere safe for your rebirth to use.

Mart07
Nice idea Leo - i also have a wealth restriction.

Sigh.

M
isbiraven
but a friend could hold the cash for you smile.gif teehee
Mart07
Hmmm - every cloud...

M
MattJ
QUOTE(Mart07 @ Mar 6 2014, 04:11 PM) *
Hmmm - every cloud...

M

every Cloud what?....has a vow of silence and pwns undead on demand from my experience laugh.gif

Matt

EdBush
QUOTE(giles @ Mar 5 2014, 08:55 PM) *

Giles.

At some point I should make the effort to claim one or both of those...
Probably on the same day I actually remember to do some makes..

smile.gif

Ed
SiDeards
Loved that themeday, however the character i got back bore absolutely no resembelance to the creature i played on the day, was massively disappointed tbh, and ive never played the character since and probably never will sad.gif
RichardCraig
I'd put in some points apps, most people who have played have done ok with the yellow paper to balance out the nerfing of all of the pre agreed racial powers.
SiDeards
i played a Kallah beggar and as far as I'm aware the sylvanthian Kallah beggars have no city spirit to ally too right? So effectively the character is even further nerfed haha
RichardCraig
Seems like an excuse to pick any of the published ones you fancy or to write your own...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2021 Invision Power Services, Inc.