IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Scrolls and teaching scriptures - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Scrolls and teaching scriptures
LizWeir
post Oct 1 2023, 09:43 AM
Post #1

Peon

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,744

Comrades in spirituality!

As I get to know the work of adventuring I've realised there are some important tools I'm missing, and I hope you might be able to help.

Firstly, my skills don't yet stretch to restoring life to a fallen comrade, so I'd like to acquire some scrolls so I'm ready for emergencies. I can cast the required Protection miracle, although a scroll or two of that may also be worth having if one of my comrades needs to see to me.

Secondly, I'm a diviner, but there's a gap I'd like to fill in my expertise: is anyone able to make a teaching scripture of the Major Prayer miracle?

For both of these I can barter skills in kind - I'm not an experienced adventurer but I can make scrolls including Communication, various healing, Spiritual Freedom and Spiritual Invisibility - or provide negotiable Imperial currency if you prefer.

In solidarity,
Rose Baker
Hospitaller of the Hovel
for the Free Republic of Sweethaven
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
MarkD
post Oct 2 2023, 09:56 PM
Post #2

Militiaman

Member No.: 2,413

Dear Rose,

I myself am not able to utilise or write scrolls of balance, but I know a somewhat amicable ghoul who I've convinced to write you the Major Prayer scripture of the faith. The scroll of resurrection I can also provide. We are on an outing as a group in mid Octuar if you would like to receive the scrolls then. Alternatively I can leave them in a safe place for you.

Kind regards,
Finnick Wyre
Priest of Day and Night,
House Rekthenan

+Quote Post
LizWeir
post Oct 7 2023, 06:25 PM
Post #3

Peon

Member No.: 7,744

Finnick-

I won't be able to be at the outing this month, but I'm sure we can work out a safe place. Will you need any money for the materials?

My thanks for your labour,
Rose

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 02:39 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins