IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Elbereth Angels (or any angels really) - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Elbereth Angels (or any angels really)
Patch
post Jun 30 2023, 06:57 AM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 59

For the avoidance of any doubt, no one should be trying to kill Elbrethian Angels.... (or any angels in fairness)

If some show up and try and attack the people you are with give it some thought... if Angels are attacking people then there is probably a good reason, should you be on the Angels side?

If you come to the conclusion that you should not be on the angels side then I fully trust your judgement, and you should crack on and smash them in the face until they end up back in whatever heaven they belong in.

Obviously if they just pitch up and start hitting you then you should obviously ask yourself if you are doing something really stupid... and then respond accordingly.

Try to remember that Elbereth, and the other faiths of light (at least the proper ones... not these odd primal or empress weirdos) are our friends and brothers in arms and should be treated as such.

Harpell

--------------------
Patch

Plays:
Harpell - He Who Is Elbrime
Vrere Da'Karte
Gabriel Drake
Elan: Malefactum

For Malefactum Issues: Malefactum.IM1022@gmail.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
henghasty
post Jun 30 2023, 08:14 AM
Post #2

Militiaman

Member No.: 6,893

My dear Harpell

Whilst I would accept of course that the heretics, blasphemers and apostates may be capable of redemption calling them brothers in arms and friends seems unusually diplomatic of you. Are you feeling OK? Perhaps a lie down in the Sanatorium would be advisable?

In the one true light of Hope

Grisgriel

--------------------
Grisgriel, Standard Bearer of the Saintly Martial Order of Talthar

Trog, a very hungry caterpillar ogre (favourite son of the greatest father in the exostance) (also greatest goatherder on Primus)

Amadou Pyreborn, Phoenix Elf pyromaniac Al Hariq Simoon, Efreet of Fire

+Quote Post
Patch
post Jun 30 2023, 11:29 AM
Post #3

Mercenary

Member No.: 59

QUOTE(henghasty @ Jun 30 2023, 09:14 AM) *
My dear Harpell

Whilst I would accept of course that the heretics, blasphemers and apostates may be capable of redemption calling them brothers in arms and friends seems unusually diplomatic of you. Are you feeling OK? Perhaps a lie down in the Sanatorium would be advisable?

In the one true light of Hope

Grisgriel

They are Brothers in Arms, they are friends...

Dogma to the contrary is foolish, unhelpful, and just plain stupid, we don't win wars fighting alone, or fighting those who have similar and compatible end goals as ourselves. Moreover, the Pantheon of light is just that, it is a collective force of good and right.

Do I agree with their every Sentiment, of course not the Shehan lot are misguided and nieve... but their earnest belief that you don't resort to violence is what it takes to reach some people, I think it's madness and idiocy... but I have to think that. It is a good thing that they are part of the light.

The same is true for every faith of the light, I'll even agree privately that the whole Primal lot, have their uses... but the Pantheon of light is a family, a group of Deities dedicated to the same cause, the end of Darkness the salvation of the mortal peoples. Bigoted and short sighted rhetoric that demeans their religions, harms us all.

We stood together in the War of Names, we supported each other against that which would have wiped us from all traces of memory, I have and will bleed for each and every one of them, even if I disagree with some of their beliefs.

If you stand as a soldier of god... you fight in the armies of light, and you will stand shoulder to shoulder with these people.

(if their angels or they insist on attacking you, then you kill them, but you don't pretend that's a good thing or you are happy about it.)

Harpell

P.s. you should know you are clearly wrong and being an idiot by the time *I* am the one calling you bigoted and stupid.

--------------------
Patch

Plays:
Harpell - He Who Is Elbrime
Vrere Da'Karte
Gabriel Drake
Elan: Malefactum

For Malefactum Issues: Malefactum.IM1022@gmail.com

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th May 2024 - 12:17 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins