IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Return to Razcar (9 October 10k) - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Return to Razcar (9 October 10k)
henghasty
post Sep 30 2022, 11:02 AM
Post #1

Militiaman

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,893

A note appears on the "upcoming events" board in the Refectory at the Cathedral in Alguz

Brothers and Sisters of the one true faith

We will be returning to Razcar on 9 Octuar to continue our good works of restoring hope to that land. Please speak with one of us privately in advance to know our plans and meet us in the Cathedral (phys repped by the goodly temple) by the 10th hour (or as soon as possible thereafter) to make the trip.

Tarquin and Grisgriel

Anyone approaching Tarquin is told, "I have no idea, that old fool shares nothing with me find him"

Anyone approaching Grisgriel is told (after being dragged into a Rite of the Blinkered Eye), "The village of Hope and the Temple of Elbrime are secure for the time being; I sense that the goodly elves (the Grey Whispering Elves) of Razcar have been scattered and their leader's soul trapped within a mighty tree in the forest and we must release him. The evil elves will no doubt oppose us in this quest and they have I sense corrupted the forest. I am also troubled by rumours that the dark elves and duergar are approaching a rapprochement and may seek to ally and to strike a blow against the goodly dwarves of Stonebridge. If Stonebridge were to fall the supply of weapons and armour would quickly dry up and leave the lands open to ravage. So we shall travel to the forest; release the leader; learn, if we can, of the likely meeting of the duergar and dark elves and disrupt it and if all else fails defend Stonebridge. If you want to know the details speak to Tarquin I have told him everything."

--------------------
Grisgriel, Standard Bearer of the Saintly Martial Order of Talthar

Trog, a very hungry caterpillar ogre (favourite son of the greatest father in the exostance) (also greatest goatherder on Primus)

Amadou Pyreborn, Phoenix Elf pyromaniac Al Hariq Simoon, Efreet of Fire
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JonathanS
post Sep 30 2022, 11:44 AM
Post #2

Apprentice

Member No.: 8,009

QUOTE(henghasty @ Sep 30 2022, 12:02 PM) *
A note appears on the "upcoming events" board in the Refectory at the Cathedral in Alguz

Brothers and Sisters of the one true faith

We will be returning to Razcar on 9 Octuar to continue our good works of restoring hope to that land. Please speak with one of us privately in advance to know our plans and meet us in the Cathedral (phys repped by the goodly temple) by the 10th hour (or as soon as possible thereafter) to make the trip.

Tarquin and Grisgriel

Anyone approaching Tarquin is told, "I have no idea, that old fool shares nothing with me find him"

Anyone approaching Grisgriel is told (after being dragged into a Rite of the Blinkered Eye), "The village of Hope and the Temple of Elbrime are secure for the time being; I sense that the goodly elves (the Grey Whispering Elves) of Razcar have been scattered and their leader's soul trapped within a mighty tree in the forest and we must release him. The evil elves will no doubt oppose us in this quest and they have I sense corrupted the forest. I am also troubled by rumours that the dark elves and duergar are approaching a rapprochement and may seek to ally and to strike a blow against the goodly dwarves of Stonebridge. If Stonebridge were to fall the supply of weapons and armour would quickly dry up and leave the lands open to ravage. So we shall travel to the forest; release the leader; learn, if we can, of the likely meeting of the duergar and dark elves and disrupt it and if all else fails defend Stonebridge. If you want to know the details speak to Tarquin I have told him everything."

Razcar, I hope that the lizard men are a bit more friendly this time.

--------------------
Also known as:

Woad - Mountain Guardian
Codex Amaron - Warrior and Devout Believer of the Lord of Hope
Broken tooth - Ratfolk Warrior
Karsten - Human Spy
Go Kun - Human Ebony Wizard
Jakob Friend - Human Mystic

+Quote Post
Nige
post Sep 30 2022, 11:56 AM
Post #3

Militiaman

Member No.: 162

Elbrime has told me to go with you and help best I can.

Gravain
Elbrime's Champion
Sword of Adversity

+Quote Post
Patch
post Sep 30 2022, 12:26 PM
Post #4

Mercenary

Member No.: 59

QUOTE(Nige @ Sep 30 2022, 12:56 PM) *
Elbrime has told me to go with you and help best I can.

Gravain
Elbrime's Champion
Sword of Adversity

This sounds like exactly the type of thing I would say... exactly...

Gravain will bring Shard with him and place it in the care of the most suitable individual for the day.

I have other duties to attend to. I wish you all the best of luck.

Take Care

Harpell

--------------------
Patch

Plays:
Harpell - He Who Is Elbrime
Vrere Da'Karte
Gabriel Drake
Elan: Malefactum

For Malefactum Issues: Malefactum.IM1022@gmail.com

+Quote Post
henghasty
post Oct 1 2022, 04:23 PM
Post #5

Militiaman

Those of you who have spoken to Grisgriel or Tarquin are tracked down by Tarquin who says, "Ignore what Grisgriel told you the most important task is the Void, the Book and the next Heart. We head there."

--------------------

Trog, a very hungry caterpillar ogre (favourite son of the greatest father in the exostance) (also greatest goatherder on Primus)

+Quote Post
TimTreadwell
post Oct 1 2022, 08:27 PM
Post #6

Legend

Member No.: 155

Yorso shakes his head and sighs. "Clearly the Krankenhause in the lands of Baron Von Temp should be our real and secret goal." Several, slightly glassy eyed, acolytes nod in agreement.

+Quote Post
henghasty
post Oct 8 2022, 08:30 AM
Post #7

Militiaman

OOC

Hi all. Looking forward to this tomorrow. The "brief" will be in the goodly temple which will be phys repping the Cathedral in Alguz. IC it will actually be 10 Octuar (i.e. Monday) which is Aranal's Day (Holy day of Diplomacy).

I have circulated to the Taltharis my buffs. For our guests if you are secretly a Talthari please let me know. For those of you who don't know I shed light at all times. I will explain briefly what that means for you in the morning.

I will be in the Catherdral from the 10th hour at the latest but our scholar with the information will be there at 1015 so please try and be there by then (Tim just arrive when you can - I will leave the Rite of Transportatiom open for you).

If any of our friends want to ask me questions about anything IC or OOC before hand I think you all have my WhatsApp or messenger details.

Owen

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 05:34 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins