IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
IC brief for the 20th January 5250 Order of Mercenaries Guild Special - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> IC brief for the 20th January 5250 Order of Mercenaries Guild Special, Plus some OOC bits
DavidFisher
post Jan 6 2024, 09:06 AM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 446

Esteemed fellow mercenaries,

I have been contacted by Jeremiah Longhorn, a senior member of DORAC. As a Volkraad Guild, our ties to other Imperial establishments affords us certain opportunities, and one such has arisen. There has been an on-going investigation into the supernatural baneful effect on mercenary businesses, causing them ill luck, poor outcomes and substantial financial losses. Jeremiah informs me a lead has been identified.

For reasons yet identified, it is tied to the small mining community of Eldon's Hollow, northeast of Halgar.

An imperial scout named Harold Winter was tasked with scouting the area a few weeks back but, predictably, has not yet made a report back.

While I am unable to attend personally, please gather in a small Imperial waystation just outside Eldon's Hollow, investigate and make action as you deem necessary to investigate this issue.

The latest guild artefacts will be fully empowered for this mission, and I have made arrangements for them to be made available on the day. The other artefacts, are of course, yours for the day. Please report back progress and findings. A license has been issued for this mission.

Best of luck

Emilio

OOC:
Welcome to the first of this three part saga. There will be a strong connect and storyline between the 3 parts but each will stand on it's own merits.

Please BB tier 1 of the OoM status (9/3 life improves to 12/4, warcry can instead be used as a discipline etc), if you are BBing OoM of course.

I am not aware of any advisors and not expecting any

I'd like a chat and quick look at points requests before we start, please ensure you have paperwork ready to share

Please tell me if you have danger sense, kick-in comms or other ref triggered things. I will try to remember

Non-standards - some will be posted in a separate email, other son the day. Please read "Wrath of the Lords" as a standard published effect, it may be evident on the day

Thanks

David
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 12:25 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins