IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
A New Hope - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> A New Hope
atem55
post Nov 23 2022, 09:45 AM
Post #1

Militiaman

Group: Members
Member No.: 4,528

Greetings,

I am Gilead of Dhaemalund, I have recently arrived on my pilgramage to Telmans Slope and seek aid if anyone is able to assist one that is new to the faith.

I will be travelling at the Final Dawn, I know not what I am likely to face, but any aid would be gratefully received.

In hope,

Gilead,
Templar.

--------------------
Carl

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Patch
post Nov 23 2022, 01:55 PM
Post #2

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 59

QUOTE(atem55 @ Nov 23 2022, 09:45 AM) *
Greetings,

I am Gilead of Dhaemalund, I have recently arrived on my pilgramage to Telmans Slope and seek aid if anyone is able to assist one that is new to the faith.

I will be travelling at the Final Dawn, I know not what I am likely to face, but any aid would be gratefully received.

In hope,

Gilead,
Templar.

Well met,

While in Alguz's environs you should visit the Cathedral there you will find guild stores, you are welcome to take from them items that may be of use.

In terms of your journeys for the Dawn, You are welcome to take my sword Shard the details of its skills can be found here http://www.labyrinthe.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=41466.

Do you have any specific needs? if so I will speak with others and see if we can meet them.

Harpell

(OOC: Hi mate if you drop me a text privately I will send you a copy of the App for your ref)

--------------------
Patch

Plays:
Harpell - He Who Is Elbrime
Vrere Da'Karte
Gabriel Drake
Elan: Malefactum

For Malefactum Issues: Malefactum.IM1022@gmail.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 08:00 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins