IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
IC Brief KOTL Max 750 6th September - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> IC Brief KOTL Max 750 6th September
whiteknight
post Jul 21 2015, 10:08 AM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,472

Knights,

Firstly I must congratulate you on your sterling efforts - you recovered all the parts of the Egg and disrupted the King's Undead Rite.

By disrupting this Rite you have, we believe, weakened the King himself and also stopped him drawing on further from the Rite to empower his Undead creations even further.

We have conducted further investigations and can determine that there will be 4 things that will need be done when we next muster:

1). Disrupt and de-power the King's Magical Rite - once you have found it. Using the 4 eggs at each anchor point whilst defending the Rite from any onslaught.

2). Disrupt and de-power the King's Druidic Rite - once you have found it. Using the 4 eggs at each anchor point whilst defending the Rite from any onslaught.

3). Transport into the Village and see if anyone is left alive - we cannot sense any living humans at present - just foul undead. There is a Ritual in the Village that is ensuring the created Undead remain under control so this must be destroyed.

4). Find the access, from somewhere in the vicinity of the Village, into the Sea Cave King's caverns below and go and deal with him.

I will have further, more detailed information for you on the day but hopefully this heads up will enable you to better prepare yourselves.

Captain Hough.

--------------------
Sh*t - Son of Git, Squire of the Order of Dragons - 8K
Fitz Blizzard - Winter Elf Scout - 900 points
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
gormaden
post Jul 21 2015, 11:58 AM
Post #2

Mercenary

Member No.: 2,327

Captain Hough -

I look forward to fighting for you again. You never know, I may be able to set my magical prejudices aside and make "friends" with the dark hearted wizard.
Maybe not.

Lucien, Warmage and Herald of the Flame.

--------------------
Marcos
Lucien Hollowfall - Phoenix Warlock
Flint - Ratfolk "warrior"
Huskar - The KRAKAN
Boglo - Weapons Priest
Borin - Elder Fey Blue Mage

+Quote Post
post Jul 21 2015, 01:55 PM
Post #3

Group:
Member No.: 0

I should be there! It is bound to be tough and dangerous again but as long as we stay true to our oath and look after each other I am sure we will win.

The troops we spoke to on the Sea Cave King's island did say that he had killed everyone on the surface to make in to undead however if there is any chance of anyone being left alive then I would like to go there first if that is possible? If not, we will stay with the planned route above.

The Potato

+Quote Post
boglit
post Jul 21 2015, 02:26 PM
Post #4

Levy

Member No.: 1,845

I am hoping to come along and help out again.
Was good to meet everyone but perhaps next time we can bring a healing priest.
My bound power was definatly not enough for us all.

Allen
(Sgt Serious)

--------------------
Couchman

+Quote Post
whiteknight
post Jul 21 2015, 03:03 PM
Post #5

Mercenary

Member No.: 2,472

QUOTE(ThePotato @ Jul 21 2015, 02:55 PM) *
I should be there! It is bound to be tough and dangerous again but as long as we stay true to our oath and look after each other I am sure we will win.

The troops we spoke to on the Sea Cave King's island did say that he had killed everyone on the surface to make in to undead however if there is any chance of anyone being left alive then I would like to go there first if that is possible? If not, we will stay with the planned route above.

The Potato

We shall seek further information otherwise yes, the village first would be a good idea.

My only concern would be if the King decides to venture out and strike at you personally while Those Rites have not been decommissioned as he will probably be able to kill you..I shall advise when I know more.

Captain.

--------------------
Sh*t - Son of Git, Squire of the Order of Dragons - 8K
Fitz Blizzard - Winter Elf Scout - 900 points

+Quote Post
MattWest
post Jul 21 2015, 03:15 PM
Post #6

Hero

Member No.: 653

Then what we would seem to need is a means of quick transportation out as a group?

If one stays we all stay, even if that one has fallen, so we have to be able to take everyone with us (and go straight back to the island if we find out that that somehow hasn't happened).

Lucien, I do not foresee friendship with you on the horizon. But do not worry about such trifling matters; friends can betray each other. I recognise you as an ally. You are no coward, and I am sure that we will not betray each other. We will uphold our oaths.

Razil

--------------------

OOC:- Matt West

IC:- A. bin Razil of the Carrion Scavengers Hetyan (Ishmaic Onyx Wizard and Knight of the Land, suitable for a Max 1500); Yosh (monastically trained knife-thrower, suitable for a Max 2k, semi-retired); Hassan bin Kassim of the Perished Sands Hetyan (mage, suitable for a Max 1500); Haram of the Blackened Bones Hetyan (please smile for the crazy evil witch!) (suitable for a Max 750); Flaig (Pilgrim of the Forge, around the 500 mark, played on Borderwatch guild specials); "Murk" ('the Mercenary formerly known as "Sunflower"') (as featured in Primal Times No. 24) ("suitable" for a Max 1K, allegedly); Sahra bin Flambo of the Placid Waters Hetyan (290 points of fire and spear, plus any monster points; "Sahra" means "Desert"); various others

A longer version of this post is available on request.

+Quote Post
MattWest
post Jul 25 2015, 10:44 PM
Post #7

Hero

Member No.: 653

By the way, after witnessing the Bandana's constant exhortations not to use his power tediously on unexciting things, I have resolved to use the principal gifts of my drake in combat, like a warlock. If it all goes horribly wrong for me as a result, then next time I may know better than to take my cue from an artefact of power.

Razil

--------------------

OOC:- Matt West

IC:- A. bin Razil of the Carrion Scavengers Hetyan (Ishmaic Onyx Wizard and Knight of the Land, suitable for a Max 1500); Yosh (monastically trained knife-thrower, suitable for a Max 2k, semi-retired); Hassan bin Kassim of the Perished Sands Hetyan (mage, suitable for a Max 1500); Haram of the Blackened Bones Hetyan (please smile for the crazy evil witch!) (suitable for a Max 750); Flaig (Pilgrim of the Forge, around the 500 mark, played on Borderwatch guild specials); "Murk" ('the Mercenary formerly known as "Sunflower"') (as featured in Primal Times No. 24) ("suitable" for a Max 1K, allegedly); Sahra bin Flambo of the Placid Waters Hetyan (290 points of fire and spear, plus any monster points; "Sahra" means "Desert"); various others

A longer version of this post is available on request.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 03:27 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins