IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
I am returned - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> I am returned
Will
post Sep 10 2020, 09:09 PM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 158

Dear Family,

I am returned in a new form, fit and healthy and looking forward to going for a walk on Starsday. I am still one with the storms which is nice. I also have a new desire for neck scritches which is odd.

Regards the events of a few weekends ago, I appreciate that several were unhappy with what happened. To be clear, I have shown my disagreement, greeted the Tiger Spirit, enjoyed some lovely tea, and that is the end of the matter for myself, and the family. We are drawing a line under it and moving on.

I look forward to seeing many of you over the coming months, perhaps on Starsday, Oni's birthday or the gathering I am planning for later in the year.

To look back in rage
Serves only to bring us harm
Look forward with hope

Lord Azriel Panama

--------------------
Will Power - will@labyrinthe.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sarah
post Sep 11 2020, 09:26 AM
Post #2

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 263

My noble lord This is great news, I shall travel immediately to return some of your belongings,
Which were sent to me after the events a few weeks ago.

Sushi
Panther spirit of Panama

QUOTE(Will @ Sep 10 2020, 10:09 PM) *
Dear Family,

I am returned in a new form, fit and healthy and looking forward to going for a walk on Starsday. I am still one with the storms which is nice. I also have a new desire for neck scritches which is odd.

Regards the events of a few weekends ago, I appreciate that several were unhappy with what happened. To be clear, I have shown my disagreement, greeted the Tiger Spirit, enjoyed some lovely tea, and that is the end of the matter for myself, and the family. We are drawing a line under it and moving on.

I look forward to seeing many of you over the coming months, perhaps on Starsday, Oni's birthday or the gathering I am planning for later in the year.

To look back in rage
Serves only to bring us harm
Look forward with hope

Lord Azriel Panama

--------------------
Sarah Williams

Characters
Queen Gerehax (Dwarven Queen) 27k
Tweegle - Jade crusader of Michael 15k (not a thief or a liar)
Sushi Panama - Panther Spirit 13k
Tetsu Ko - Chieftain raging bear tribe 9k
Lantolas - Paladin of frozen tiger tribe 2k
Ganbaru - Kensai of Chisana Nezumi clan 1.5k
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 5th May 2024 - 02:56 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins