IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Failed avenues of investigation - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Failed avenues of investigation
Netheril
post Jan 25 2022, 11:23 AM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,516

To save duplication of effort, this is a list of things that we have looked into and will simply not work, according to my divinations anyway. Whilst I am not a skilled diviner, my mother hates deception and trickery, so it is all but impossible to deceive me. I got answers to these questions, so they will be the truth:

Healing the flaw inside me or Sinsanium. The ritual just reverts to target the throne of glass as a default.
Me or Sinsanium is dead or not in existence when the ritual strikes. Again it defaults to the throne.
A series of stacked counter-rites, sufficient to protect the Throne. These were common fare a few years ago.
Making a ritual simulacrum of you that, for all purposes supernaturally is you, and then with your consent vanishing you when the rite hits Target as many of the rites on you as possible.
Creating a series of disruptions in the 'nacht to disperse the power so that it has insufficient strength on Primus to create the desired effect
Increase the strength of the boundaries around the planes where the rites are held, such that the power conveyed cannot effectively leave them
Use focused assaults on Primus targeting the rites on the other planes to disrupt the flows of energy at the time they should be activating - as above so below.
Place fragments of Nagrech on each of the planes in question such that the rite targets them instead.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 1)
Netheril
post Jan 26 2022, 10:56 AM
Post #2

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,516

QUOTE(Netheril @ Jan 25 2022, 11:23 AM) *
A series of stacked counter-rites, sufficient to protect the Throne. These were common fare a few years ago.

I received the following message from my parents this morning, regarding the above plan:

Combined with other research others are doing the first of these has become a potential option but it is a very slim chance currently. Very slim indeed. It may be a waste of time but there is some small potential growing.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th May 2024 - 03:16 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins