> 22nd Mai - Bronze Company., IC
Mart07
post May 18 2021, 08:45 AM
Post #1

Hero

Group: Members
Member No.: 57

Greetings Roberto and Trog,

The Winds being favourable I will be travelling to join you this Starsday - it makes me happy to see I will be in the company of at least one who likes to know what he's getting himself into, yes? And another who seems to have a hearty appetite.

Good works in finding and sharing what your family has discovered - so often secrets are learnt but hidden away.

I personally know no other than what I have heard and read about in the mutterings and informations shared recently about this Ruin threat. Pep having been with us for some time but I expect my experiences and hearsay of it have been different from those of you from the highly populated Empire.

In my opinion, and without knowing who will be working together to achieve successes (and I sincerely hope we will not have a boot viper in our midst), if the aim of the muster is to reduce the power of Ruin's champion (and there is any chance at all we may come across it at some point) then I say we prioritise that, help ourselves out as much as we can no? If as reported, it is a hollowed day of this power we will surely need all the help we can get! Anything else would be the council of a Windtouched.

If we are in a position to do anything about Pep and have the skillset to protect ourselves/ and deal with such problems (I am no Harazaen) then we may look at that later?

Just my thoughts but I would see if my kin could guide on what we need to do before considering what would be helpful to do if we have time (if you catch my meanings).

Until Starsday!

Kharim bin Aziz

Good morning fellow mercenarys/heros/dubious types.
I have reached out to my mum who have kindly looked into some bits for me.
Bronze company will have 5 posible threats to deal with on the day. 1 is linked to pep.
4 are to do with ruin and of that 4 there are 2 which are linked to rituals which empower one of his champions.

Now hear is the interesting bit which I think needs a little thort. If we as a group of heroic mercenaries had to make the choice what do we prioritize? Is weakening the champion our main aim for the day? How about stopping pep Should that be higher up the list?

My mum has kindly offered to look into a few things in more detail for me but before I bother her from her feasting in the halls of the dead I'd like to no what we think is most important.

Any advice appreciated

Roberto Flashblade.

(OOC new thread started to avoid double posting as other character smile.gif. )

--------------------
The devil comes to Moscow wearing a fancy suit. With his disorderly band of accomplices including a demonic, gun-toting tomcat he immediately begins to create havoc.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jj420
post May 18 2021, 07:34 PM
Post #2

Heldsman

Member No.: 4,677

Good evening.
So iv asked my mum if she could find out about useful things for us to no about dealing with the rituals.
What she found out is.
One is near Cairns deep and weekens the barrier between primus and the sharman empire. The second cant be located other than a
sea cave in the far north may be connected.

So this sounds like we will need to travel about a fair bit.

Roberto flashblade

+Quote Post
henghasty
post May 18 2021, 08:08 PM
Post #3

Levy

Member No.: 6,893

Wotcher again, I is right against pep nonsense, he killed me last time I left my goats and they have only just starting milking again from the shock so I ain't risking nuffin with him again.

I is ok with travelling around provided the snacks is decent, I cannot stand Alguz mix and it always seems to turn up. I is roasting up some rats to keep the hunger demons away.

Seems yous are da ones with da brains so you do the finking for me and I will does the hitting and eating for you

Deal?

--------------------
AKA
Grisgriel, Standard Bearer of the Saintly Martial Order of Talthar

Trog, a very hungry caterpillar ogre

+Quote Post
henghasty
post May 22 2021, 10:29 PM
Post #4

Levy

Wotcher travelling larders, I got home safely to da goats and other than a few bruises and 9 less talismans than I started da day wiv I is right as rain

Yous lot is proper decent lads and if you is ever passing my way drop in for sum rat stew.

Also if anys of our foes should find yourselves back up and walking feel free to pop by da farm for sum (poisoned) rat stew. Particularly that fire mage, he is very welcome to test the limits of my hospitality (and my goats' ability to dispose of an ooman body).

Never in hunger and always in da name of da Holy Kow

Trog

OOC

Cracking day all, a top party and cracking group of monsters and some great reffing and writing - very much appreciated.

--------------------
AKA

+Quote Post
jj420
post May 23 2021, 11:07 AM
Post #5

Heldsman

Member No.: 4,677

Trog you were a great companion! I'm sorry you died. I will definitely come to visit your goats at some point.

Roberto Flashblade

+Quote Post
Patch
post May 24 2021, 03:04 PM
Post #6

Militiaman

Member No.: 59

Hi,

I'm informed by someone who knows about this stuff that someone on Bronze company recovered a bit of a broken sword, can I ask who has it?

Let me know.

Thank you

Harpell

+Quote Post
henghasty
post May 24 2021, 03:30 PM
Post #7

Levy

QUOTE(Patch @ May 24 2021, 04:04 PM) *
Hi,

I'm informed by someone who knows about this stuff that someone on Bronze company recovered a bit of a broken sword, can I ask who has it?

Let me know.

Thank you

Harpell

wotcher skinny; i ain't the one to ask - was too busy eating rat stew whilst da brain boxes did their stuff but if i was a betting ogre i would reckon dat Aziz was the cunning one who grabbed it

--------------------
AKA

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th September 2021 - 10:34 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins