IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
A new lord - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> A new lord
sonof
post Nov 7 2019, 02:36 PM
Post #1

GSM

Group: Members
Member No.: 54

The Panther Banner lined the streets of the inner city. The palace had been adorned with the symbol of the Panama family.
The Honour guard of the Clan entered the Imperial palace, where they were replaced by the Emperors own guard.
Azrael walked, flanked by six members of the guard. Behind he could feel another, but could see no one.

Entering the Throne room he crossed the small bridge over the pool of tranquillity. Passing the rock of the oath he stood, the walls filled with those of import within the city, and the representatives of the great clans. The statues of the great Kami stood motionless.

On the Throne before him sat the Emperor, and beside him his betrothed regal is the purple garb provided her. Not far away the stranger with the black robe, Golden Rose, and silver skull on the shoulder and bone sword that no one seemed to object to stood.

"Step forward Azrael. You have done well in leading the Panama Clan while your Lord is gone. I have, through need and honour, taken both Woodrow and Neko from your family and you have stepped forward to lead and I thank you for this."

"My Emperor" Azrael bowed, it was strange being thanked for doing what was a simple duty.
"Please, place your hand on the oath rock"
The pair walked away from the Throne and Azrael placed his hand on the rock
"Do you swear to serve the Heavens, the Fates, and remain loyal to the Emperor and the Empire. To serve and do your duty beyond death"
"Yes my lord"
"And if you shall fail, or speak untruths do you open your soul to the Fates so they may strike you down and cast you to the Shadow lands to suffer your dishonour for all time"
"I do my lord"
"Then Azrael Panama depart from me now, and return north to rule your clan as our forefather Damen Yeo ruled the great host, Return as Daimyo Panama".

--------------------
Please send points apps to: pointsapp@labyrinthe.co.uk

And send system questions etc. to: Lee@labyrinthe.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 11:23 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins