IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
The coming year - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The coming year
Ferro
post Feb 5 2023, 07:58 PM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,812

Fellow knights,

Firstly I want to say a heartfelt thank you to those of you who voted for me in the election and for putting your faith in me as Lord Knight for the coming year.

I would like to take the chance to say a very big thank you to Malcolm for leading the knights this past year. I had the pleasure of travelling with him several times during his term as Lord Knight and think he did a great job.

As I said in my introduction, I hope to see the order thriving during the coming year — both in terms of resources to help with mercenary work, and with some new faces. I fear our ranks have thinned out over the last few years and we have struggled to replace our brothers with fresh recruits. My hope is to spread our reputation and attract those who believe in what we do and would like to become a part of it.

I will be giving some thought as to the Lord of Orders over the coming days but I welcome to hear from anybody who is interested in a position or anyone who you think would be good in one of the roles.

Also, if you have any ideas on how to move our order forward, I welcome you to share them — whether here or privately.

Thank you again for putting your faith in me.

Kiwi

--------------------
Stacey
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mart07
post Feb 7 2023, 10:06 AM
Post #2

Hero

Member No.: 57

Lord Kiwi,

Please allow me to add to the well wishes received from others on being elected Lord Knight – and massive thanks to all those who have served in the last year.

I like many look forward to the continued successes of our orders – built on the foundations we hold dear, and the fact that by working together we can overcome great challenges and continue in the defence of this and other Lands and peoples.

We have long had a link to Legend, and been able to draw power and support from there to assist our brother and sister Knights in their endeavours through the Knights of Legend – something I’ve been honoured and proud to have led for many a year.

However I feel it is right and proper for someone much more active in the mercenary community to take the helm of this Order to ensure that it continues to aid and assist us as Knights and remains current to the threats active members face – changing things as befits the changing times.

I will always be on hand to assist and aid where possible and will continue to reside in Jeyrick’s Stand should I be able to help – and should any Knight be venturing in Legend would urge you to seek me out, as I have some talents that may prove useful within that realm.

Shield on Arm, Sword in Hand, Brothers together we defend the Land.

Robert

--------------------
The devil comes to Moscow wearing a fancy suit. With his disorderly band of accomplices including a demonic, gun-toting tomcat he immediately begins to create havoc.

+Quote Post
DanM
post Feb 7 2023, 12:24 PM
Post #3

Post Police

Member No.: 38

If anyone is travelling in Legend, they need a guide and I am able to manifest, then I can assist

I am by far the most experienced in opening of the ways, and can get people from any part of Legend to any other that is part of the way-network.
Way-gates are difficult to spot and difficult to traverse, but I can teach people how. I can also create way-gates if needs be.

As Spring approaches, I might be able to be on Primus

Path-General Willock
Legend's Season's
Hero of Legend

--------------------
QUOTE(Helsvell @ Oct 19 2010, 07:29 AM) *
A one-man revolution against the world.

+Quote Post
Ferro
post Feb 8 2023, 02:27 PM
Post #4

Mercenary

Member No.: 2,812

Robert,

I would like to take the opportunity to give my sincerest thanks to you for all that you have done over the years. It is my hope that our orders only grow and get stronger so that we can provide more help to more people when needed.

I will absolutely call on you should I find myself in the lands of Legend and it would be my honour to travel with you.

Willock, your offer is much appreciated. Thank you.

Shield on arm, sword on hand, brothers together, we defend the land.

Kiwi

--------------------
Stacey

+Quote Post
Patch
post Feb 20 2023, 11:22 AM
Post #5

Mercenary

Member No.: 59

Good Morning,

I have a question about Legend, and the Realm of Upperworld. I understand they are connected, is someone able to explain to me how?

I find myself "Invested" in the realm of upperworld, and have an interest in seeing certain factions there ended, and others at least brought to heel in regard to their actions.

I would welcome the aid of other knights to make that so.

Da'Karte

--------------------
Patch

Plays:
Harpell - He Who Is Elbrime
Vrere Da'Karte
Gabriel Drake
Elan: Malefactum

For Malefactum Issues: Malefactum.IM1022@gmail.com

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th May 2024 - 11:24 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins