IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Saturday Brief - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Saturday Brief, Knight's 10k
RichFromant
post Sep 4 2023, 04:46 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 37

Dear knights of the land,

Thank you to those who helped King Rikard in Seralesa a few months back. I have been in regular communication with him to see where else we can assist and if there are any further leads on this “Voice of Faith” who has been trying to stoke the fires of a rebellion.

While no further clues have come to light we need your assistance helping two of the other Fiefdoms of Seralesa with issue that are causing them to not be able to support the combined efforts of maintaining the stability of the lands.

The Fiefdom of Ephesia is an area rich in trade, lead my 9 merchant families. While there has always been health competition between them things have been escalating more and more over the previous year towards violence and the families are now keeping all their guards and retainers on active duty. We have arranged to meet some representatives of 2 of the families at a conference hall in the morning who can explain further. They have asked me to mention they have a number of goods they would be willing to trade if people wish to bring gold or gems, I can arrange to exchange Grulls for these first thing if you wish.

The second Fiefdom is Emperslund, a very martial and military place ruled over by Emperor Alventine the 3rd. He rules with honour and discipline, that is reflected through is army but recently there was an attempted military coup. While it was defeated it still has raised concerns. Additionally the wild lands around the fortified towns and cities have become more dangerous. He has requested an audience with yourselves when you are available.

If those interested can meet me in the offices of the Department of Mercenary affairs in Mordred’s Rest I can arrange transportation from there.

Anton Morris
Department of Mercenary Affairs

(Any one with pre dungeon lucky ideas or similar feel free to message me or email them to richfromant @ yahoo.com, also we need monsters, please get hunting.)

--------------------
Rich

fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd May 2024 - 06:48 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins