IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
watcher game 4 brief - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> watcher game 4 brief, 27/2
henghasty
post Feb 24 2022, 07:28 PM
Post #21

Militiaman

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,893

I as got some goats is dey triangular? if not dese fellas from Deci is going to be coming up very empty handed if dey is coming to barter for wot you is saying.

If dey not coming to barter den a stone club solves many problems.

--------------------
Grisgriel, Standard Bearer of the Saintly Martial Order of Talthar

Trog, a very hungry caterpillar ogre (favourite son of the greatest father in the exostance) (also greatest goatherder on Primus)

Amadou Pyreborn, Phoenix Elf pyromaniac Al Hariq Simoon, Efreet of Fire
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gordon
post Feb 24 2022, 07:48 PM
Post #22

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 52

QUOTE(Helsvell @ Feb 24 2022, 06:20 PM) *
Greetings,

Sorry for the intrusion, but I believe you are all in danger. I have been monitoring a strange cult here in Deci. They recently performed a communing ritual which gave them details about you and a location in Tartovia they believe you will be at on Sunsday. They now appear to have left Deci and seek to "deal" with your group. They were interested in strange dark, triangular objects with blue markings on them and I have obtained pictures of these. I will make my way to Tartovia and try to intercept them.

Regards,

Ichor

Thank you for the warning.

Lucky we don't have any such triangles, I look forward to out Deci'ing the Decities when they come calling.

Shadowmoss
Still a Drowe

--------------------
Gordon Court
Port Miere business: portmierecitycouncil@gmail.com
Known to play: Amorphus, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2009: Amorphus, Ash, Cyric, Godstone, Kessel, Prowl, Mithaniel, Radiant, Raven, Strale, Void & Vorell
Cast of 2010: Amorphus, Aqueous, Blaen, Godstone, Hex, Kessel, Mithaniel, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Vanderlaine & Void
Cast of 2011: Cyric, Hex & Prowl
Cast of 2012: Kessel
Cast of 2013: Amorphus, Golgari, Kessel, Marimar, Radiant, Strale & "Terry"
Cast of 2014: Amorphus, Hex, Godstone, Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Radiant & Strale
Cast of 2015: Amorphus, Karador, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2016: Zaton
Cast of 2017: Amorphus, Equinox, Godstone, Golgari, Hex, Karador, Prowl, Radiant, Variel & Zaton
Cast of 2018: Amorphus, Despair, Equinox, Golgari, Karador, Lannary, Prowl, Templeton, Vanderlaine, Void & Zaton
Cast of 2019: Amorphus, Despair, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Prowl, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2020: Amorphus, Isamaru, Karador, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2021: Amorphus, Grizzled Wolf, Isamaru, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2022: Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Lannary, Leovold, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Strale, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2023: Isamaru, Leovold, Numai, Radiant & Zaton
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th May 2024 - 01:37 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins