IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Death in Ishma - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Death in Ishma
CaitlynM
post Feb 4 2024, 08:04 PM
Post #1

Peon

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,401

To whom it may concern,

During a terrifying fight against an apparently unbeatable foe, in a moment of great stress, I unfortunately and unintentionally mistook the back of my friend -Cain of Earthsunder- for the Mummy Lord we were fighting. This lead to his death for which I am truly sorry. He was promptly restored to life and we have cleared the issue as well as me paying my weregeld. He has graciously accepted my apology.

The incident took place in Ishma from a hire in the Gileenim and I am unsure of what needs to be done to clear up the legal situation. I have therefore handed myself into the magistrate of Halgar to show my willingness to cooperate as required to sort out the situation.

I would be grateful if the relevant authorities could contact me to let me know what more they need as I rest in this cell at your convenience.

Thanks,
Maeve Stormchaser
Fasgorr’s roost, North of the Braekens
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ryan
post Feb 4 2024, 08:31 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 574

The location of your hire is only relevant in instances of your travelling to another Plane. In this instance the murder was in Ishma so you will need to find a Rain Finder to hear your case and they can have unusual methods (in the sense it is a different and diverse culture).

I wish you luck

Earl Louis Athanyn
Covenant

+Quote Post
dhurrell
post Feb 5 2024, 06:30 AM
Post #3

Mercenary

Member No.: 3,966

Ach, having ta go back ta Ishma would be a punishment worse than needed. Is there an embassy office the lass can go tae?

My account is the same as Maeve says here. It were an accident, I've accepted the apology and I'll be drinkin' mae way through the ale barrels bought as a kind gesture fer some time yet...

Cain

+Quote Post
Pacey
post Feb 5 2024, 10:35 AM
Post #4

Militiaman

Member No.: 279

To all concerned.

I confirm the account happened as has been declared. An honest and unfortunate mistake with no deliberate malice. I conducted the restoration myself and Maeve spoke a heartfelt and honest apology during the ceremony.

If needed I shall accompany Maeve back to Ishma, if that is where this legal process takes us, to stand beside her and support the fact that this was not a murder but an accident.

Salriel of St Michael.

+Quote Post
Sharperoc
post Feb 5 2024, 12:49 PM
Post #5

Militiaman

Member No.: 2,027

I am responding in my legal capacity in regards to a Mercenary slaying within the Wider Athfash Ban Mir Area.

I am eschewing the common request for further statements in relation to this matter as is my right as arbiter.

Maeve Stormchaser, your account of your actions has amused me greatly. Picturing the scene of you carving into the back of your comrade in the heat of battle, only to realise he was in fact a stout bearded dwarf dressed in the finest metal armour rather than the tall, lithe, bandaged visage of a mummy lord almost made me spit out my breakfast.

My final judgment on this matter is that Maeve Stormchaser is found innocent against all charges bought against her. Perhaps this might serve as a warning for all dwarves to remain short and bearded as is custom. The administrative council of the Wider Athfash Ban Mir Area considers the outlawhood removed and null within these lands.

Prince Mo Bin Salah
Ruler of the Wider Athfash Ban Mir Area
Ascendant Son of the Elements
First of His Name

--------------------
Stevie Harper

+Quote Post
Forefallen
post Feb 5 2024, 01:32 PM
Post #6

Mercenary

Member No.: 4,026

Maeve, those affected,

Disregard the statements made by this imposter. He does not speak for our peoples or the confederacy.

In due course a Rainfinder will make themselves known to you, some notable persons include Drizzle or Ashire.

Our people do not delight in the deaths of others, and find Mercenaries to be responsible for their own actions, including those they take whilst under the sway of powers they've not sought to become impervious to.

Be well,

Tarek,
Caliph of Wahadamune,
Leader of the Frontline

--------------------
QUOTE(Jack)
Only the good die young.

Many characters, long signature got boring.
- Guild head of Frontline, Wahadamune and Children of the Dusk, PM me for permission to join if needed!
- Head of the Fae Court of Delirium Noble House, PM for any info you need!
- Yes I will ref your guild special or campaign!

+Quote Post
dhurrell
post Feb 5 2024, 07:55 PM
Post #7

Mercenary

Member No.: 3,966

QUOTE(Sharperoc @ Feb 5 2024, 01:49 PM) *
I am responding in my legal capacity in regards to a Mercenary slaying within the Wider Athfash Ban Mir Area.

I am eschewing the common request for further statements in relation to this matter as is my right as arbiter.

Maeve Stormchaser, your account of your actions has amused me greatly. Picturing the scene of you carving into the back of your comrade in the heat of battle, only to realise he was in fact a stout bearded dwarf dressed in the finest metal armour rather than the tall, lithe, bandaged visage of a mummy lord almost made me spit out my breakfast.

My final judgment on this matter is that Maeve Stormchaser is found innocent against all charges bought against her. Perhaps this might serve as a warning for all dwarves to remain short and bearded as is custom. The administrative council of the Wider Athfash Ban Mir Area considers the outlawhood removed and null within these lands.

Prince Mo Bin Salah
Ruler of the Wider Athfash Ban Mir Area
Ascendant Son of the Elements
First of His Name

Tae be fair, he was a good lookin' mummy as far as comparisons go. Its beard had kept well...
Cain

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th May 2024 - 10:39 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins