IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
A note from Sirac - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> A note from Sirac
Netheril
post Jan 25 2022, 11:17 AM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,516

So, there is an awful lots of misinformation, and misunderstanding about. So please feel free to contact me privately to discuss exactly what my actual role, and that of my family has been in gathering this information. Certain things I will make clear here:

We only received the vast majority of the information you now have last Sunsday. At great cost and hardship. Since then Sonasello has worked tirelessly to compile it all and send it to every group he could think of likely to aid. If you have not received such yet, please take no offence, just ask and we will be glad to share.

This is not a place for accusations or vitriol. Please focus on the problem, and solutions.

Important dates to be aware of:

On the 18th of Februar I will make a deal with Sinsanium. This deal will see me wiped from existence, unable for any part of me to even reach Ting Bo's, or turn on the wheel as some say. This destruction wont occur until the 29th day of Octuar. If prior to the 18th of Februar we have a plan that looks like it has a very good chance of success I will be very relieved, and pleased to step back from that particular abyss. Please understand, whilst some mercenaries feel it is their time, especially when they will turn on the wheel, this is NOT something I in any way want to do, or am happy about doing. It is simply an absolute necessity in my opinion at this time. I will expand on that separately. But for now, our first deadline is this. We have until the 18th to find a better plan.

On the 29th of Octuar, the ritual strike will happen. A lot of people's immediate reaction is "no it wont, we will stop it". I would love to be proven wrong. But nothing I have learned so far makes me believe there is any possibility of that actually happening. It is my belief we should focus on what happens after.

On the final dawn, Labyrinthia will move on. If this happens it cannot then be reversed. So between Octuar 29th and the final dawn, this must ideally be stopped. My sacrifice will go a long way to doing this, if not entirely solve the problem. More investigation is needed there.

But whilst it must be stopped, we must also be aware of the fact that Labyrinthia being held in the primal position as it currently is will result in the eventual destruction of every other world. Over many millenia, but nonetheless not acceptable. And there is a lot more to this particular problem. Again my sacrifice will go a long way to ending that threat, if not totally doing so. But if I do not make this sacrifice, a solution to this problem MUST be part of our plans.

It is my current plan for my family to attempt numerous missions between now and Octuar, to ensure that when and if I am destroyed, the threat is entirely ended. But who knows what lies ahead.

That is the situation for now. I will add more details in postings below.

If I am not to make this sacrifice, it means that 7 powerful armies or suchlike will be needed to hold ritual sites across the cosmos in the face of terrible foes. It means my family or other very powerful mercenaries must succeed in securing 11 ritual sites before Octuar 29th. We have attempted this twice and failed to get close both times, though we have achieved other significant victories on those days instead.

The simple fact is, without placing blame, our mission has gone from being hard but likely achievable, to being so hard there is a real chance of failure. And given the consequences, failure is simply not an option.

I think that is enough for an outline of my personal key issues and concerns. I will answer any questions relating to the above here, or please feel free to use any side chambers for your own discussions / plans / thoughts.

Sirac Drakeson
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th May 2024 - 08:07 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins