IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Silverfolk Starsday - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Silverfolk Starsday
Patch
post Sep 23 2022, 08:19 AM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 59

Hello!

it's me Vrere, I hope everyone here is all ok and that your giant flying space whale is all smiley and is enjoying space and what not...

Yesterday Da'Karte says he saw possibility become actuality... but basically I think that is Enlightened talk for "had a vision" and in this vision there is a kid who is being hurt, so we are going to go and save him because we are hero's and saving kids from the clutches of evil is what heroes do, do... So there was a goblin (I don't know but he probably has a little nosey wosey... and may or may not be sweet) and some Baron chap who like mist and they did some thinking and looking and things and turns out that the evil that is doing all the clutching is some nasty Silverfolk...

Needless to say Da'Karte is very excited about getting to kill silverfolk (well I caught him remembering friends from before the dracolitch... so trust me when I say that counts as excited...) anyway, I was wondering if the star whale had like a knapsack where we keep hands scrolls of healing and big vats of potions that I could borrow to help the people wot also had the vision (at least the little goblin, and baron man, but they almost always come in bigger numbers than 3) to rescue the boy and thwart the evil Silverfolk...

Because you know... Unenlightened Silverfolk are properly bad...

Let me know

luv
Vrere
One of Ten
In no way anything to do with the infamous Bandit lord Robert Rare

--------------------
Patch

Plays:
Harpell - He Who Is Elbrime
Vrere Da'Karte
Gabriel Drake
Elan: Malefactum

For Malefactum Issues: Malefactum.IM1022@gmail.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th May 2024 - 03:14 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins