IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Recovery Team Required - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Recovery Team Required, IC Brief for Max 500 14/04
ThomI
post Apr 13 2024, 02:45 PM
Post #1

Militiaman

Group: Members
Member No.: 124

Greetings Mercenaries,

I am in need of your services on an urgent matter. It seems whatever the strange artefact that was causing trouble in Ishma and transported members of my legion to the Far North has landed in Amlas, and I need a team to retrieve it.

I have been in contact with the Keiyaku and organised safe passage to retrieve the artefact, on the proviso that we deal with the damage it has done to the local community. There is a spa famous for its hot springs in the north called Shinko which has… well, a huge number of its patrons and staff have been killed. I believe the artefact is in the volcanic caverns beneath this spa.

Meet me in the Holly Bough tavern in Gileenium this Sunsday for more information and for transportation to your destination in Amlas. If anyone is uncomfortable transporting via magical means let me know and I will arrange for other suitable methods that better meet your tastes or personal prohibitions.

Captain Leroux
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Edd
post Apr 13 2024, 02:56 PM
Post #2

Heldsman

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 80

Well, it's not me usual area of expertise, but Bradley did say I should go an' see the world.

Oh, and I think Zhara's cottoning on to the fact I have her Cashy...Kasi....her scarf. Recon I can pretend it came from Amlas if I say I've been there. Nice.

Remember to bring your spare alms for the poor and needy. And for friendly chaps that don't appear to be poor and needy, but absolutely are. Honest.

Aurelious of Gothiel

--------------------
edd@labyrinthe.co.uk
Known to play: Mahō No Fukurō, Gavalar Earthsunder, Alecto Pentangle, Ishan bin Akir, Basil the Great Rat Detective

+Quote Post
dhurrell
post Apr 13 2024, 03:36 PM
Post #3

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,966

There you are! Been lookin' for you matey. I think you may have a certain crown ...

Never been to Amlas and I need to repay some generousty for me nice new axe so I'll come along for this hire.
See you Sunsday

Cain

+Quote Post
Edd
post Apr 13 2024, 05:20 PM
Post #4

Heldsman

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 80

Nah mate, the demon we spent the evening not jobbing walked off with it! I just got a plate or three...

--------------------
edd@labyrinthe.co.uk
Known to play: Mahō No Fukurō, Gavalar Earthsunder, Alecto Pentangle, Ishan bin Akir, Basil the Great Rat Detective

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th May 2024 - 07:47 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins