IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Deg'lor ~ a judgement - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Deg'lor ~ a judgement
isbiraven
post May 31 2021, 07:41 AM
Post #1

Hero

Group: Members
Member No.: 98

Good day Shadows,

This weekend just past has caused more harm to the church and its growing faith than I could have imagined.

A priest of light had accepted an invitation to travel with us so that we may learn of each others faith and grow a friendship to better as both.
A shadow of our faith took it upon its self to listen to its base carnal desires and killed a guest of the faith and a guest of the high priest.

For this indiscretion I must act, or the whole faith will be judged by the actions of just one of its members.

So as of this very moment:

Deg'lor, Astral Reaver...

I, Karalis Naves, High Priest of Primal Darkness, cast you out from these halls of faith and excommunicate from this church.

And:
To all shadows, let it be known that any who provide aid to any ex-shadow will too be banished from the church.

Karalis Naves
High Priest
Shadows Claw

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jj420
post May 31 2021, 08:48 AM
Post #2

Mercenary

Member No.: 4,677

Karalis you show your weeknes for the howl world to see. You bow to deeply to the Faith's of light and this will be your down fall.

To the rest of the faithful what happens to you if you alow such weakness to drive you foward will be your own destruction.

Good by

Deg'lor
Order of the astral reavers

+Quote Post
isbiraven
post May 31 2021, 09:13 AM
Post #3

Hero

Member No.: 98

Deg'lor,

You do nothing but show your lack of understanding of this faith, this church and most importantly, of me.

Karalis.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 02:14 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins