IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Wanted information concerning 'Grumble' the dwarf - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Wanted information concerning 'Grumble' the dwarf, Posters appear in the local Dwarf taverns and message boards
Orlock
post Jun 6 2021, 02:15 PM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 3,807

Folk of Earthsunder,

It is with a heavy heart that I must inform you all that an alleged dwarf named 'Grumble' is currently wanted within the Empire for the murder of a fellow mercenary.

If you have any information concerning this, please contact either myself, Chief Steward Gavelar or one of the other Stewards immediately.

This is also a good moment to remind the citizens of Earthsunder that dwarves with a darker heart are all closely vetted for membership into our family.

Those who do not undergo this process are not to be considered members of the clan and to be immediately shunned and told to leave our lands.

If you enounter this 'Grumble' he is to be considered armed and dangerous and I would urge you to seek assistance should you seek to detain him or bring it immediately to the attention to your local Steward to attend to personally.

Thane Dagda Earthsunder

OOC No evil dwarves may BB Earthsudner without speaking to me first - if you do you are cheating... just saying... you know who you are...

--------------------
James Pink

"“Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it”"

Soul Forger : Dagda Sonnlinor 3900 points
Soul Forger : Emdar Deepfinder Paladin 1500 points
Earthsunder : Blackthorn Druid 500 points
The Hovel : Cain, Witch 1195 points
Church of Iron & Empire : Joram Blacksmith 7k
Church of Iron & Empire / 18th Legion : Blackstones Black Unholy Champion 2k
Shaehan : Luke 2400 points
Roarke 5k
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jj420
post Jun 6 2021, 04:17 PM
Post #2

Mercenary

Member No.: 4,677

QUOTE(Orlock @ Jun 6 2021, 03:15 PM) *
OOC No evil dwarves may BB Earthsudner without speaking to me first - if you do you are cheating... just saying... you know who you are...

As I have a feeling that this is aimed at me I would suggest that in the future you check all the facts before implying that someone is a cheet.

Piece out.
JJ

+Quote Post
Orlock
post Jun 6 2021, 05:28 PM
Post #3

Mercenary

Member No.: 3,807

QUOTE(jj420 @ Jun 6 2021, 05:17 PM) *
As I have a feeling that this is aimed at me I would suggest that in the future you check all the facts before implying that someone is a cheet.

Piece out.
JJ

Likewise, you have perhaps read between the lines and come to the wrong conclusion, I have sent you a private message to explain - it wasn't aimed at you...

/sigh

--------------------
James Pink

"“Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it”"

Soul Forger : Dagda Sonnlinor 3900 points
Soul Forger : Emdar Deepfinder Paladin 1500 points
Earthsunder : Blackthorn Druid 500 points
The Hovel : Cain, Witch 1195 points
Church of Iron & Empire : Joram Blacksmith 7k
Church of Iron & Empire / 18th Legion : Blackstones Black Unholy Champion 2k
Shaehan : Luke 2400 points
Roarke 5k

+Quote Post
Parrp
post Jun 6 2021, 05:31 PM
Post #4

Levy

Member No.: 7,051

QUOTE(jj420 @ Jun 6 2021, 05:17 PM) *

Piece out.
JJ

Quite clear really...

"OOC No evil dwarves may BB Earthsudner without speaking to me first - if you do you are cheating... just saying... you know who you are..."

'you know who you are' - Nothing more than a polite reminder about a guild restriction

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 12:57 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins