IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
News to share - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> News to share
Netheril
post Mar 26 2022, 07:12 AM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,516

I was granted a vision by my parents a few days ago. Presumably soon after Sinsanium was slain by Lord Jesiah.

I know others have seen similar visions. But this is information all here should know. I would advise, as always, to be very careful speaking openly of this outside these halls however, as it would likely cause panic for the general populace.

Firstly I saw dark slender figures start to appear all over Labyrinthia, they do nothing but watch some stand on street corners, some by towers, some by cave entrances. They do and say nothing, they just wait watch and observe but nothing more if confronted they simply step back and disappear only to reappear later or in some other location.

Then my vision swam, and my perspective changed. In vision after vision I saw...

Beasts that roam the lands appear agitated....

The skies seem a little darker.....

The water a little colder......

The trees whisper.......

All is uneasy.......

Again the vision shifted. And I saw two daggers twitch and move gaining sentience, their hilts turn to tentacles. They writhe.......

The vision then moved at great speed across the exostance to the very outer limits a small tear appeared and a tentacle tried to come through and push its way inward......

Then...visions came swiftly, one after another, and accompanying them were feelings, emotions, thoughts other than my own.

21 Planes, their armies rallied, well supplied, well equipped, well trained stand awaiting their orders, towers fortified, gods on every level...the people are scared the lenses are focussed and ready.

.....inside the planes the children of the Old Ones smile war is coming..........

.....Sinsaniam is dead......

......War on Labyrinthia; ill-prepared, forgotten no understanding of the preparations required caught unawares why were they not ready 21 planes built for war but not here not on Labyrinthia.......

Torquin stands on top of a mountain, 21 armies of 1,000 of the best warriors of their planes have rallied and listening to her every word.......

"Labyrinthia is our enemy, they doomed us all they chose to destroy every plane in existence for nothing more than power and greed they are the enemy of the Exostance, every man, woman and child will be doomed by them, killed by them to simply hold on to power, they care not one bit for you, your loved ones or your children, they care not for any other plane in existence except their own. They mean to bring death to us all, but we will fight and we will stand for all planes, for all of existence!!!!"

...... the army cheers.......

"We will ensure that they move on and if they do not then we will destroy them and Labyrinthia! They killed our god, our leader, my husband through their lies and deciet. The mercenaries of Labyrinthia are our enemy but we will no longer just hope that peaceful means and simply moving them on will work for they strive against that fate so now its time for a more direct approach we will take the fight to them!!!"

Torquin raised her sword and the army cheered.

Then perhaps more interestingly, a few steps behind her Tsutep, the crossed, embodiment of control smiled, turned and walked away. Torquin's eyes then seemed a little less filled with black rage.

To remind those who need it, this is who Tsutep is:

Tsutep - The Crossed, Embodiment of Control

Tsutep is a good ruler and rules over the plane of Mortopia in a style that contains many many layers of bureaucracy and a very strict hierarchy. Many of their beliefs are based on this hierarchy and they will never break an oath or contract. It is very unlikely, in fact impossible that they would ever consider breaking their oath. They will remain loyal to Sinsaniam no matter what. Tsutep was the one who developed the Oath and the contract that binds the council to their cause

….

By far my biggest concern is that if Tsutep is in control, or takes control of the council, they will probably start retargeting the lenses to the throne. I await answers to my divinations on this matter, and will share them here when I have them.

That will determine my priorities in the months ahead, but as always I welcome advice and input with what we know now.

Sirac
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Forefallen
post Mar 26 2022, 01:50 PM
Post #2

Mercenary

Member No.: 4,026

For what it’s worth, when i communed the response I got was that Tsutep is uninterested in changing the focus of the lens’.

Their soul aim currently is to uphold their oath to see Labyrinthia untethered, and it’s likely they’ll use Torquin as a play here.

Sparek x

--------------------
QUOTE(Jack)
Only the good die young.

Many characters, long signature got boring.
- Guild head of Frontline, Wahadamune and Children of the Dusk, PM me for permission to join if needed!
- Head of the Fae Court of Delirium Noble House, PM for any info you need!
- Yes I will ref your guild special or campaign!

+Quote Post
Netheril
post Mar 28 2022, 09:57 AM
Post #3

Mercenary

Member No.: 2,516

QUOTE(Forefallen @ Mar 26 2022, 02:50 PM) *
For what it’s worth, when i communed the response I got was that Tsutep is uninterested in changing the focus of the lens’.

Their soul aim currently is to uphold their oath to see Labyrinthia untethered, and it’s likely they’ll use Torquin as a play here.

Sparek x

A little bit more on this.

Now that all 21 lenses are focussed on me, they are locked in place as it were. The only way that the throne can now be threatened is if they switch all 21 lenses to target that instead. A majority would no longer suffice.

Or of course if I cease to be a valid target for any reason, such as turning on the wheel before the ritual strikes. I will endeavour with all I am not to let that happen, and more importantly so will Jesiah, so it shouldnt be a concern.

It would only take them a few weeks to achieve turning all the lenses to the throne. But in order to prevent that change all we would need to do is secure one site, and they would fail, and I would remain the target.

As such it seems safe enough for now that we need not worry about the lenses.

They do intend to wage war on Labyrinthia however. So those I have contacted who have placed their armies on standby, may well still be needed!

Sirac

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 06:46 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins