IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Thanks for the campaign Ian! - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Thanks for the campaign Ian!
DavidFisher
post Jan 22 2023, 03:48 AM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 446

Yesterday was the final instalment of Ian's campaign. It was rich and absorbing with enormous meta storylines and minute detail. Thank you Ian

Thank you to all the varied monsters that help bring it to life

Go team Mortai!

David
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SNE
post Jan 23 2023, 05:04 PM
Post #2

Levy

Member No.: 10,150

Dear Squire,

So, I must thank you for your advice and teachings. Revenge unto a mountain of ghoulish bones has made me feel right better; Billy also told me of The Rapist that lives near Halga who can see into my mind and perhaps take my taint away. I am thus full of Hope again. As the Emissary of Mortai now, when I see Lord Harpell and his Aven, else Tarquin and his Banner Boy, I will enter in Diplomacy as instructed and report back.

Now, I’ve got a few thoughts / observations to share with you: given I amassed at least 14 and 3/8th trust shells I guess you may be interested:

• Billy isn’t really a goat; his laugh just isn’t funny … he said he is a redeemed demon, and given his name …
• I’m sorry I didn’t save Narcissist for you at his time of need; I was so worried about saying his name wrong I clammed up; sorry
• I thought your Troll with the hat and the blonde lady where really staunch and good examples of your faith and leadership
• The fireman and paleface and the others were also lovely; especially flamey as he was so conscientious in his rear guarding actions, you should be very proud
• Sun was, lets be frank, a bit sullen I thought
• Dalron , right, well, where do I begin:
o I thought he’d like a manager, you know, given the fame and stuff, so I offered to be his ‘Sprite of Darkness’ … no
o So then I offered ‘Dalron’s Shadow’ … but no again (even though it sounds so good)
o So I noted Tharanasususususus and Yorso and perhaps ‘The Black Shield of Blades’ could work. His response was to start muttering something about Cats and fits, and, well, it sounded like a dark spell to me so I didn’t hang around
o Killing sleeping slavers is one thing (and I thought you where really magnanimous in that regard), but, well, it was all a bit Henry I thought. Just saying.
o Perhaps he is just shy, what with being so dark and hollow and all; do you think he’d go for ‘Dalrons’ Dastardly Dagger’. Any advice?

Anyho, once I’ve seen Billy’s witch and then my Talthar friends, I’ll come back and report. I haven’t forgotten your offer either and will think hard on it.

Mc Stabs, The Voice of Mortai

+Quote Post
muttleyskragg
post Jan 23 2023, 06:30 PM
Post #3

Levy

Member No.: 909

QUOTE(SNE @ Jan 23 2023, 05:04 PM) *
Dear Squire,

So, I must thank you for your advice and teachings. Revenge unto a mountain of ghoulish bones has made me feel right better; Billy also told me of The Rapist that lives near Halga who can see into my mind and perhaps take my taint away. I am thus full of Hope again. As the Emissary of Mortai now, when I see Lord Harpell and his Aven, else Tarquin and his Banner Boy, I will enter in Diplomacy as instructed and report back.

Now, I’ve got a few thoughts / observations to share with you: given I amassed at least 14 and 3/8th trust shells I guess you may be interested:

• Billy isn’t really a goat; his laugh just isn’t funny … he said he is a redeemed demon, and given his name …
• I’m sorry I didn’t save Narcissist for you at his time of need; I was so worried about saying his name wrong I clammed up; sorry
• I thought your Troll with the hat and the blonde lady where really staunch and good examples of your faith and leadership
• The fireman and paleface and the others were also lovely; especially flamey as he was so conscientious in his rear guarding actions, you should be very proud
• Sun was, lets be frank, a bit sullen I thought
• Dalron , right, well, where do I begin:
o I thought he’d like a manager, you know, given the fame and stuff, so I offered to be his ‘Sprite of Darkness’ … no
o So then I offered ‘Dalron’s Shadow’ … but no again (even though it sounds so good)
o So I noted Tharanasususususus and Yorso and perhaps ‘The Black Shield of Blades’ could work. His response was to start muttering something about Cats and fits, and, well, it sounded like a dark spell to me so I didn’t hang around
o Killing sleeping slavers is one thing (and I thought you where really magnanimous in that regard), but, well, it was all a bit Henry I thought. Just saying.
o Perhaps he is just shy, what with being so dark and hollow and all; do you think he’d go for ‘Dalrons’ Dastardly Dagger’. Any advice?

Anyho, once I’ve seen Billy’s witch and then my Talthar friends, I’ll come back and report. I haven’t forgotten your offer either and will think hard on it.

Mc Stabs, The Voice of Mortai

Mc Stabs Please Report to me .... The Midnight Revenant, Id like to hear more about the Troll with that hat.... and perhaps some sweeping of the Yard....

+Quote Post
AJull
post Jan 23 2023, 06:31 PM
Post #4

Levy

Member No.: 6,331

Apologise,

McStabby, you have lost 10 points.

Squire

+Quote Post
SNE
post Jan 24 2023, 01:31 PM
Post #5

Levy

Member No.: 10,150

QUOTE(AJull @ Jan 23 2023, 06:31 PM) *
Apologise,
McStabby, you have lost 10 points.
Squire

Squire,

I apologise. What for though?

Oh, is it because I said I was a one time Aspect of Justice; I spoke with Harps since (oh, he likes to be called Harpell or He who is Harpell, and it's important to get both 'L's; dunno why, but the Prof said and he's really clever and his advice is always spot on); I've cleared that up, it was just a misunderstanding, turns out I wasn't, just thought I was; it was Banner Boys fault though, he wasn't clear, but all resolved now.

Can I have my shells back please as it wasn't my fault?

Oh, it's just occurred to me, is the reason I lost the shells because I said I was the Voice of Mortai? I accept you said Emissary, not Voice, but I thought Voice sounded better. Should I not use Voice and just use Emissary instead? Or how about "Head of the Diplomatic Wing of the House of Mortai" ... although that's a bit of a mouthful, Voice is just more snappy ... but your the boss, so just lead me and I will follow your wisdom...

Midnight,

Nice to make your acquaintance. I am not sure I can help you with your yard duties: at Taltha they say one shouldn't shirk duties and thus if Squire has instructed you to make the yard spick and span, well, I guess it should be you. Also, I am rather busy with my new tasks Squire has given me, spreading the word of House Mortai and all that, but if you want a hand when I have a break, if you promise it won't get me in trouble, I'd be happy to help. Two brooms make for faster work ...

Now, to your question: well, I guess you must be new round here; I know how that feels, so I can share what I learnt and stuff so you can get up to speed, but net net the troll with the hat is quite high up in the House seeing how Squire spoke with him, with reverence and respect and all that. Anyhow, the report follows:

* I travelled with Squire and his minions recently and, well, he had this big rocky troll like creature with a massive rock helmet in attendance
* Initially he was guarding the Abbey (but let me in when I said I was alright, so he was either not a very good guard, or was insightful and knew that I was alright: given how staunch he was for the rest of the day I have assumed it was insight)
* He had a hollow chest which he and others used like a bag: strangely when I had a little poke around (which he didn't notice, but I did poke from the rear so he didn't see me and I can be really fast) I couldn't find anything that I definitely saw was put there; I haven't quiet worked it out yet, but when I do I will report back
* Whenever we where attacked by Undead or Demons or whatnot, he was pretty much the first to jump into the fray: he was more than mighty (and I reckon could have Dalron, just saying!)
* He made a great duo with the Blonde Lady: now I come to think about it, perhaps they are an item, you know, going out together or something, as, well, they worked really well as a team I thought. It wasn't 'obvious obvious' that they had the hots for one another, but I saw the special look in their eyes when they saw each other after a gore splattering combat ...
* His hat was a rock helmet, so not really a hat , but, well, when does a hat become a helmet or vice versa ...

Hope that helps. I'll come tap you up when I get back from my sleepover and if you still need help with the yard, well, I will bring my broom

McStab, He who is not now or ever in the past an Aspect of Justice, Something of Mortai but hopefully Voice, and Yuurieson, heir to the Phoenix Clan

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th February 2024 - 11:07 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins