IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Radiated stuff - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Radiated stuff
Labyman
post Dec 10 2019, 11:30 AM
Post #1

Militiaman

Group: Members
Member No.: 5,457

So if you accept my Mark Ally you get the following:-
(If your a member of St Michael you can choose OOC to be automatically mark allied)

25% off or 1/4 off all non pure spirit damage whilst within 40ft of me - this is a Gold/jade mana generate damage reduction.

Shield self MAC 2 PAC 2 - if dispelled comes back 5 minutes later
Gold mana Enhance tribe MAC 2 DAC 2 - can only be dispelled by a multiclassed disenchanter
Gold mana fortify tribe - live to minus x X the amount of allies - can only be dispelled by a multiclassed disenchanter

You can swap 2 pts of the same ac type for +1 max ac to max of a extra 2 max

So 4 mac, 2 pac, 2 dac and can swap 2 pts twice for max ac

I always know your location as per find ally spell and your general well-being.

Ally to Altar - sends you via Gold mana, it cannot be stopped if you want it to work it sends you to the Altar of the heavens which will be where ever our base is probably.

Summon ally - as above but summons you to me.

“The Altar of the Heavens”

Altar is indestructible/can’t be ruined/people can’t steal stuff from it
Jade mana Rite of the bright God radiating from the Altar

Any St Michael Follower may pray at the Altar and can get a supreme sacrifice useable maximum 1/day per person and Max 1/hour total.

Any St Michael Follower May sacrifice amount of grulls it costs to make one standard magical or spiritual scroll and gain one standard magical or spiritual scroll. scrolls are adventure temp and can be done 1/day per person.

@ will the Altar can create anything required for the dungeon at refs discretion for example can summon forth a relic or piece of information completely upto ref.

Altar can be used as a teleportation point and all st Michael followers on dungeon gains memory of it.

--------------------
Radah of Michael - scout/psychic/wizard/priest /warrior 80,000 pts
Dev’ Stark - Wizard/Wizard 15000 pts
Destiny - Warrior/Druid - 14000 pts
Karn - wizard/ritualist
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rob
post Dec 10 2019, 12:06 PM
Post #2

Legend

Member No.: 115

If you are mark allied to Jonas and I cast (scream loudly) sanctuary it grants:

33% off all damage
1/2 melee damage
+2 Dac
+1 resistance level

Duration is the usual 12 hours in the vicinity it is cast while I am present.

It could be any colour - depends on if anyone gets extra effects or doesn’t benefit from specific colours (I would need to know IC that it needed to be a different colour otherwise presume ivory)

That is all from me sadly!

--------------------

+Quote Post
duncanmatthias
post Dec 10 2019, 12:27 PM
Post #3

Hero

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 188

If you are in Tryst, or a Sellaville city councillor let me know. I’ll work out the radiated list later in the week

Or demon touched

Cheers
D

+Quote Post
SamR
post Dec 10 2019, 12:36 PM
Post #4

Heldsman

Member No.: 92

Demon touched?

I would certainly hope there are no demons / demon lords / demonic types about with the Sword of the Michael in town.

S

+Quote Post
Labyman
post Dec 10 2019, 12:48 PM
Post #5

Militiaman

Member No.: 5,457

QUOTE(SamR @ Dec 10 2019, 12:36 PM) *
Demon touched?

I would certainly hope there are no demons / demon lords / demonic types about with the Sword of the Michael in town.

S

I agree mate especially with the divine aspect of subtlety about. I’m sure a skilled assassin of Talthar will get rid of all demonic problems in a blink of a eye

--------------------
Radah of Michael - scout/psychic/wizard/priest /warrior 80,000 pts
Dev’ Stark - Wizard/Wizard 15000 pts
Destiny - Warrior/Druid - 14000 pts
Karn - wizard/ritualist

+Quote Post
Gordon
post Dec 13 2019, 12:55 AM
Post #6

Legend

Member No.: 52

Not exactly radiated but:

If you tick any of the following boxes:
1) Are a black mana user, creature or creation
2) a Tribal Creature (excluding white mana users)
3) a Demon (excluding white mana ones)

And happen to die when I am around, please let me know immediately and your resistance levels to magic when you died. Shouting "Zaton 10 levels" or however many you have is perfect.

I have a really scary shadow, if you use any form of informational ability on me you take a Mantic mortality, you DNW me you take one, you rec mana me you take one, you Auric Colour me you take one...I think you get the drift.

This mean if you look at me with active power sight of any flavour, you will trigger it. At this level I can imagine it is not relevant to a lot of people but worth mentioning so people are aware.

If you are a Demon Touched Tribal Creature and thus enjoying those lovely, lovely 12 MP of any published black mana innates you should let me know OOC prior to time in so I can share relevant things and potential buffs with you.

--------------------
Gordon Court
Port Miere business: portmierecitycouncil@gmail.com
Known to play: Amorphus, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2009: Amorphus, Ash, Cyric, Godstone, Kessel, Prowl, Mithaniel, Radiant, Raven, Strale, Void & Vorell
Cast of 2010: Amorphus, Aqueous, Blaen, Godstone, Hex, Kessel, Mithaniel, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Vanderlaine & Void
Cast of 2011: Cyric, Hex & Prowl
Cast of 2012: Kessel
Cast of 2013: Amorphus, Golgari, Kessel, Marimar, Radiant, Strale & "Terry"
Cast of 2014: Amorphus, Hex, Godstone, Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Radiant & Strale
Cast of 2015: Amorphus, Karador, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2016: Zaton
Cast of 2017: Amorphus, Equinox, Godstone, Golgari, Hex, Karador, Prowl, Radiant, Variel & Zaton
Cast of 2018: Amorphus, Despair, Equinox, Golgari, Karador, Lannary, Prowl, Templeton, Vanderlaine, Void & Zaton
Cast of 2019: Amorphus, Despair, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Prowl, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2020: Amorphus, Isamaru, Karador, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2021: Amorphus, Grizzled Wolf, Isamaru, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2022: Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Lannary, Leovold, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Strale, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2023: Isamaru, Leovold, Numai, Radiant & Zaton

+Quote Post
duncanmatthias
post Dec 13 2019, 08:26 AM
Post #7

Hero

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 188

So My radiated stuff has been done off forums, something about radah and Henry both being on dungeon.

A general couple of bits.

If you are demon touched, you become demon touched Tryst for the day (sorry Gordon)

If you are in Tryst or demon touched tryst you cannot be supernaturally forced to attack me.

If you are in Tryst or demon touched tryst you gain divine guidance within 20' of me.

I have spirit link for Tryst and demon touch Tryst, if the worst happens come and find me.

If you are in Tryst or demon touched tryst I can choose any miracle you cast uses my spirits not yours, I need to hear you cast and declare it so nice clear audible verbal's are good for everyone.

If you are in Tryst or demon touched Tryst, you are immune to any environmental effect cast or created by Rituals or Gods, while on primus. Even if one of the effects is you count as not on primus.

Think that's it.

Duncan

+Quote Post
Gordon
post Dec 13 2019, 12:42 PM
Post #8

Legend

Member No.: 52

QUOTE(duncanmatthias @ Dec 13 2019, 08:26 AM) *
If you are demon touched, you become demon touched Tryst for the day (sorry Gordon)

Are you, are you really?

--------------------
Gordon Court
Port Miere business: portmierecitycouncil@gmail.com
Known to play: Amorphus, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2009: Amorphus, Ash, Cyric, Godstone, Kessel, Prowl, Mithaniel, Radiant, Raven, Strale, Void & Vorell
Cast of 2010: Amorphus, Aqueous, Blaen, Godstone, Hex, Kessel, Mithaniel, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Vanderlaine & Void
Cast of 2011: Cyric, Hex & Prowl
Cast of 2012: Kessel
Cast of 2013: Amorphus, Golgari, Kessel, Marimar, Radiant, Strale & "Terry"
Cast of 2014: Amorphus, Hex, Godstone, Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Radiant & Strale
Cast of 2015: Amorphus, Karador, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2016: Zaton
Cast of 2017: Amorphus, Equinox, Godstone, Golgari, Hex, Karador, Prowl, Radiant, Variel & Zaton
Cast of 2018: Amorphus, Despair, Equinox, Golgari, Karador, Lannary, Prowl, Templeton, Vanderlaine, Void & Zaton
Cast of 2019: Amorphus, Despair, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Prowl, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2020: Amorphus, Isamaru, Karador, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2021: Amorphus, Grizzled Wolf, Isamaru, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2022: Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Lannary, Leovold, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Strale, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2023: Isamaru, Leovold, Numai, Radiant & Zaton

+Quote Post
BBB
post Dec 13 2019, 01:40 PM
Post #9

Deity

Member No.: 25

QUOTE(Gordon @ Dec 13 2019, 12:42 PM) *
Are you, are you really?

I think we all know the answer to that tongue.gif

BBB

--------------------
Grey's Law: Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice...

PS, Yes, I know my PM Box is full. Email me instead... (Which you can do through the forums email)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 08:32 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins