IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Note to Galdor - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Note to Galdor
SNE
post Oct 12 2022, 10:47 AM
Post #1

Levy

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,150

Dear Big Green One, Galdor of Alguz, High Thingy of Talthar,

Right, it’s me, Torrent, or Mr Back, or Stabby; I know it’s hard to keep up, but they are disguises that sometimes confuse people (which I guess is the point!), whatever, but I am that new believer you gave hope to after all that Obsidian nastiness I endured; you know, with the Ishmaic look and daggers: we talked about books which I am still waiting on, but maybe not anymore, but still a little curious … anyhow, I was with your banner boy, old Grisold The Glowy, last Monday, and, well, I feel I gotta grass stuff up. Oh oh, we met some grass creatures in Razcar and the Professor made them think they were dead so we could move through their lands to new sandier lands with nasty midgets, anyhow, so we were in the Void (cold and nasty place) and, oh oh, did I tell you, old Glowy made me the Aspect of Justice and I had to prepare a prayer (it was really good I thought), though I kept asking to recite it they all said latter in the ritual of something or other, so only I know how good it was. That being said I could share it with you later if you want. Where was I, oh, yeah, right, so Glowy had assembled a rag tag bunch; a strange cat creature that I thought was a spy first, though Prof said to say sorry, anyhow, and a wizard in red that kept saying he was a priest, and a faerie from faraway lands with nice hair and a big sword, and well, here’s the point, a nasty chap with an ill look going by the name of Henry was there too. I could tell he was a wrongun at the start in your canteen where we did the conger; all sullen and stuff, not like Egor sullen, like proper shifty looking sullen. Oh and a chap with a nice hat and a big shield. Anyhow, Mr Sullen mooches along all day. Oh, sorry, and a nice man with a less good hat but still an alright hat, who made hot healing potions and shared them with me, a lot, was there. He was really nice, albeit he would disappear a lot so we couldn’t talk more. So Mr Mooche turns round to me, after I was being really useful and did not steal anything all day, not even a fan from the faerie, promise, and said something or other, like a demand or something, else, and here’s the proper point, else he would kill me!

I had flashbacks to those Obsidian people, killing and burning, and treating me like a canary in a mine and making fun of me and threatening to kill me or eat my eternal soul if I didn’t do what they said. I almost lashed out, an afront to my station, you know, as Lord of Justice and all, but I had seen how those two mighty tanks, the ones in armour with bigger shields than a house, had been all day; all calm and trying to defuse violence and only resorting to it as the last option and I thought to myself, “that’s an example to be followed, specially as I am a Lord now and I should show Justice!”. Maybe he couldn’t hide his ill aspect, and, well, I decided, like my prior name sack, before LORD OF JUSTICE, being ‘of Mercy’, that I would let him off and explain why he shouldn’t kill me. But then he made my mouth shut and I couldn’t form words and proceeded to tell me that he was still going to kill me. Yes, AGAIN!

I tried to explain in grunts and by waving my hands that if he didn’t bend the knee and apologise I was going to do my name sake, the full gambit, first, middle and last name, all at once and continuously and without mercy and bring Justice to him; there is a lot of power in names. But then Mr T, Tank Numero Onero, steps up and I could tell he was genuinely concerned; although I think he may be feared for me and not Mr Miserable Life Threatener, but that’s likely just his ignorance. I could tell that deep down he feared the loss of life and strife in general (being ‘Justice Incarnate’ allows you a deeper and more penetrating perspective I have found), and I respected his restraint and thought to follow Tarquins’ example, so I stayed my Hands and Blades and instead gave Mr Nasty the Eyes and the Stare instead.

But then everyone and his dog, that’s just an expression, there were no dogs, started telling me to stop and saying that Mr Nasty could bring me down easily bla bla bla, it was like they were baiting me. Anyhow, at that point, I thought something like “what’s the point, I found Hope here, but they are just the same, baiting me on to show them my mastery of the blades as I flit in and out faster than a mind can think’. They knew I didn’t want to hurt anything (nasty shades in the Void don’t count), and here they were, the ragtag bunch AND my subjects (as Aspect of Justice), or if you will, my fellow Hopefuls, egging me on. So, in one last salute to your Lord, he of Hope, I spared Mr Horrids’ life, didn’t cause any strife for Mr T and flitted away.

So, I have grassed stuff up, but I had to coz you is the big boss and bought me in; it’s respectful, but now I have Despair. It has clutched my heart and I can no longer stay by your side and continue to be your Lord of Justice. Although it pains me, and sorry Mr T and I’ll miss you Prof, I can stay with you no longer. I have too much Despair weighting on me to have any Hope…

Sorry

Bye

Stabby
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 06:43 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins