IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Attention to those wandering Ishma - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Attention to those wandering Ishma, Thursday 5250 Brief
AodhanK
post Apr 8 2024, 12:04 AM
Post #1

Levy

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,027

To all those who wander Ishma or those who might be passing by.

I possess knowledge and a path. Of recent times, there is an issue with power and rituals, in not just the Land of the Seven Winds but all over Primus. Beneath the sands lies an ancient city - this city is latent with the raw power of the seven winds and the natural earth, sealed away and long forgotten about by all but I. If you seek the power and wealth of what lies below, then please come and travel to meet me; I have discovered much on my wanderings and I wish to share this information with those skilled enough to harness the powers I have discovered. I hope we can begin to guide power back to the Land of the Seven Winds.

If this interests you, please meet me at the Genie’s Hideaway Tavern on the outskirts of Ghalahbhad this Thorsday at the tenth hour. There I will explain how you will travel to this forgotten place.

Signed,
The Wanderer of Mud and Soil.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
henghasty
post Apr 8 2024, 09:12 PM
Post #2

Militiaman

Member No.: 6,893

I, Al Hariq Simoon Efreet of Fire, shall attend and assist.

May the flames guide

--------------------
Grisgriel, Standard Bearer of the Saintly Martial Order of Talthar

Trog, a very hungry caterpillar ogre (favourite son of the greatest father in the exostance) (also greatest goatherder on Primus)

Amadou Pyreborn, Phoenix Elf pyromaniac Al Hariq Simoon, Efreet of Fire

+Quote Post
IronMan
post Apr 9 2024, 08:26 AM
Post #3

Levy

Member No.: 4,039

I Dream of the endless!, will travel their in the next few days and see what its all about

May you follow your dreams and turn away from your nightmares as i guide you down that path within the dreaming

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st May 2024 - 12:46 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins