IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Cult of Eternal Bliss - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Cult of Eternal Bliss
Dave
post Jan 7 2023, 07:13 PM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 62

Hello,

Sorry for the intrusion.

Today some members of the city of Deci travelled with an Ezikel Flameborn, who is one of your number. He was a credit to your lands.

This cult, who are primarily evil priests and black wizards have entered our beloved city of Deci and tried to mess with Drakkon Vacuous. We have slaughtered all we found.

Please be aware they are also operating within in your lands and have been killing your peons and Vocshatlen and in doing so capturing their souls. The purpose for this is unknown apart from......they want to fight the circle.

If anyone has any information, or learns anything about this cult, can you please pass it on to me.

Vexx

--------------------
Lord Knight problems... Contact Stacey. I'm free!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
RichFromant
post Jan 8 2023, 09:49 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 37

What Vexx says is true, these people Hedge, from our lands originally and looking to draw ritual power to strike against the circle.

I intend to travel with Vexx and the citizens of Deci again to stop this cults plans. Any other members of the Circle who are suitable for working within Deci should let me know and I will confirm arrangements to attend as well.

Ezzakel Flamebourne

--------------------
Rich

fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
Will
post Jan 24 2023, 02:29 PM
Post #3

Legend

Member No.: 158

Dear all,

I have now looked into this Cult. They are indeed Hedge who have travelled north, presumably to avoid our scrutiny.

Their main practice is to draw on souls and life in order to extend their own existence. They are of relatively low threat to the Circle, largely I suspect because they have moved north, but if there are any further missions arranged against them I am happy to add an extra 1kG to the pay of each mercenaries involved.

S

--------------------
Will Power - will@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd May 2024 - 04:47 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins