IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Captain Thalion Laos to rest in Willowvale - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Captain Thalion Laos to rest in Willowvale
DavidFisher
post Feb 11 2020, 09:45 PM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 446

I am pleased to confirm that tonight, a brave and hearty group of adventurers did quest into the narrows around Willowvale. This small village a mere 2 miles from the glorious city of Gothiel had been plagued by cults. Cultists of the Servants of the First Evil, no less.
As part of their terrible actions, the brave family of Brightspear was bound in torment as potent creatures of undead

Willowvale (historically called just “The Vale”) has had these evil cultists removed and the spirits of the Brightspear family laid to rest. This includes the spirit of Thalion Brightspear, famous Captain of the Gothiel guards, who rode out some 100 years ago to investigate rumours that the then Lord of the Vale, Lord Winterfell had kidnapped his own family but was never seen again.

Everyone I travelled with tonight did their best, even the multitude of evil priest (who vastly outnumbered those of a goodly nature). My manual said to watch them with care and that they would wait for their moment to sow ruination upon our group but this didn’t happen... or maybe it did and I missed it

Lenton
Who didn’t die to a Touch of Death on his first every outing... honest
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JackFlashblade
post Feb 11 2020, 11:17 PM
Post #2

Legend

Member No.: 190

Good work Brother Lenton,

I am glad you were available to help the threats in the territories of our Holy City.

Are you sure it was not the priests of darkness you travelled with that arranged you be struck by the Touch of Death?

In Starlight,

Reast

The Priest, of the Lady of the Stars

+Quote Post
Pacey
post Feb 12 2020, 09:48 AM
Post #3

Militiaman

Member No.: 279

Yes yes! The Rats stopped the terrible cultists and kept the well embroidered Lenton as well as alllll the others alive.

All hail the Victorious Rats!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th May 2024 - 05:46 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins