IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
FAO: Effix and the Church - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> FAO: Effix and the Church
DavidFisher
post Sep 2 2019, 03:56 PM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 446

I recently had the pleasure of travelling with Effix on a mission to unravel a demonic pact and save the souls of the land of Astor. Effix worked tirelessly to help these people. During the quest, he slew a fellow mercenary - a necromancer. He handed himself into my care and I duly handed him into the authorities in Halgar (after ensuring none of our group took any reprisal out upon him - something I would do for him or any other person in my custody). I understand he has now fled said custody.

May I ask, would it not be sensible to return to custody and have the investigation play out? Statements will be taken, including that of Effix and allow him to put his side of events forward. Certainly, when I spoke to him, he mentioned being attacked by the necromancer.

The outcome of the investigation would then be a judgement and Effix can accept this or not. Surely it is better to at least have a day in court than flee into the night?

I would like to have the opportunity to travel once more with Effix and hope a solution might be found. I get he has a strong moral compass, I am not disputing this or arguing against it. Being an outlaw will certainly hinder his ability to go out and do good in the world.

If Effix would like to surrender to me (again), I am more than happy to take him to Halgar and help with the investigation.

I'm not asking the Church to pick a side, I find this sort of approach petty and pointless. The church should protect its flock and membership or it will lose the faithful. I am merely saying it is sometimes better to let the process play out than end it half way

Yours hopefully

Emilio Drake
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Fionamullin
post Sep 3 2019, 11:04 AM
Post #2

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 198

Effix,
Please can you get in touch, directly with me?
In starlight,
Zhara

--------------------
Fi
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th May 2024 - 09:29 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins