IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
The coming dawn in Legend - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> The coming dawn in Legend
RichFromant
post Jan 27 2011, 01:06 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 37

Brothers

On Starsday 5th Februar the passing of the Final Dawn happens within The Land of Legend, much as with Primus, various things change and come to be at this time. This is also traditionally when the new Lord Knight is announced.

As you may be aware, there are certain things due to happen at this dawn for the safety and defence of Legend and his people.

Firstly, the realm spirit currently within a temporary host needs to be transfered to a stronger and more long term host. We are aware that the safest way to do this is to create a pocket plane where only the current and new host will enter and then persuade the realm spirit to switch hosts. The Lord of Bones has more details on the exact methods to go about this that will be provided in due course. Lord Robert has made his decision on the new host and will be revealed on the day. Obviously our enemys and those seeking power for themselves may attempt to stop or disrubt our plans, seeking the power for their own. I would ask all knights present to be on guard and on the look out for anything suspcious over this time and inform Lord Robert or a Lord of Order if unsure.

With the turning of the dawn the Chaos Isles will vanish from Legend, being destroyed as they were not origionally part of it, only being held there by a pact broken with the undoing of the time ritual. It is therefore important that all innocent people are off the Isle's when this happens. With the aid of the Air Wyrms we have been able to transport off the members of the Court of Bone and Count of Embers and freed and rescued the slaves held by the Court of Bronze. The Court of Brass and Court of Peacocks still remain, and it may be that we need to go secure their safety. I am awaiting reports back to confirm this.

Additionally. having prevented his previous plans, the Lord of Shadow will be off the Isles and probably attempting to create a new base for himself and the Shadow Knights. If time allows we intend to attack him and stop him.

It has been decided that the announcement of the new Lord Knight will take place at the end of the day to allow us to fully concentrate on the above, highly dangerous, tasks in hand.

Once i have gathered more information i may ask some of you to commune further, if you have any questions please ask.

Gimly
Lord Battle

--------------------
Rich

fromum@labyrinthe.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
RichFromant   The coming dawn in Legend   Jan 27 2011, 01:06 PM
RichFromant   Brothers I have performed some brief communicatio...   Jan 31 2011, 06:28 PM
miles   Brothers I have performed some brief communicatio...   Jan 31 2011, 09:43 PM
Jan   If the air wyrms cannot help i do have mass telepo...   Jan 31 2011, 10:23 PM
Mart07   Brother Knights, Here follows a summary of what I...   Feb 1 2011, 12:03 PM
aaaarrrggh   I have similar,if not identical, information. C...   Feb 1 2011, 04:41 PM
Jan   My Lord, I have sent forth Ley Spirits in Legend ...   Feb 1 2011, 05:34 PM
Mart07   Many thanks Sigurd! Robert Lord Knight   Feb 1 2011, 06:19 PM
Carlo   Greetings brothers, (and sisters), I will be in a...   Feb 2 2011, 04:15 PM
ChrisAndrews   Greetings brothers, (and sisters), I will be in a...   Feb 2 2011, 04:48 PM
RichFromant   The runes also warn me of potential danger, a spec...   Feb 3 2011, 10:44 AM
Jan   Fellow Knights, It wasn’t easy to connect to th...   Feb 2 2011, 05:21 PM
Mart07   Many thanks for your efforts Sigurd. Robert Lord...   Feb 2 2011, 10:27 PM
Christine   There's something else we've forgotten, so...   Feb 3 2011, 03:22 PM
miles   I have spoken to my dragon and have learn't tw...   Feb 3 2011, 03:44 PM
DanM   Also we are going to need light magics and 'ma...   Feb 3 2011, 03:51 PM
RichFromant   Brothers Jus some details in preparation for Star...   Feb 4 2011, 03:53 PM
JulianW   The Shadow Knights It has been found out via comm...   Feb 4 2011, 04:24 PM
warren   This has been successfully tried in combat - Luthi...   Feb 4 2011, 07:43 PM
miles   Can we make sure the knights funds are present ple...   Feb 4 2011, 04:11 PM
RichFromant   Thank you Aramis, that is good to know. Mythandie...   Feb 4 2011, 04:26 PM
iainwimble   Master Gimly If Lord Remstar fails or cannot make...   Feb 4 2011, 06:01 PM
Ryan   I can learn the normal spell if we need people who...   Feb 4 2011, 06:13 PM
NicolaMaggs   If it helps I will be there and then can give peop...   Feb 4 2011, 07:57 PM
AlanWilson   Fellow Knights Will everything we meet be a Flami...   Feb 4 2011, 08:46 PM
RichFromant   Treare, There will be other threats to deal with ...   Feb 4 2011, 08:55 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 12:17 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins