IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Brief missive to Harpell - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Brief missive to Harpell
SNE
post Jan 23 2023, 05:30 PM
Post #1

Levy

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,150

Dear Harps,

So I travelled with the Aven of House Mortai this weekend past. I learnt lots of stuff which I can share with you when we meet, but most importantly I learnt of a witch who lives near Halga, and it’s said that if I sleep with him I can come back to you and finish my Justice training. So I am on my way there now, and, well, fingers crossed hey.

Sharing is caring; Henry would be proud.

Stabby, one time Aspect of Justice
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SNE
post Jan 23 2023, 05:35 PM
Post #2

Levy

OOC - can anyone point me to where Stuart posted about his Vivomancer that can change alignment one step towards goodly ...

+Quote Post
TimTreadwell
post Jan 23 2023, 05:36 PM
Post #3

Legend

Member No.: 155

Stabby.

"Harps" are small and highly strung.

You should address "He who is Elbrime" by that tile or as "Harpell" (Make sure you have the double "L" on the end as he can be a bit touchy about that.)

I'm sure Harpell will be delighted to see you when you next meet.

Regards,

Yorso.

+Quote Post
henghasty
post Jan 23 2023, 06:05 PM
Post #4

Militiaman

Member No.: 6,893

QUOTE(SNE @ Jan 23 2023, 05:35 PM) *
OOC - can anyone point me to where Stuart posted about his Vivomancer that can change alignment one step towards goodly ...

http://www.labyrinthe.co.uk/forum/index.ph...mp;#entry350144

--------------------
Grisgriel, Standard Bearer of the Saintly Martial Order of Talthar

Trog, a very hungry caterpillar ogre (favourite son of the greatest father in the exostance) (also greatest goatherder on Primus)

Amadou Pyreborn, Phoenix Elf pyromaniac Al Hariq Simoon, Efreet of Fire

+Quote Post
Patch
post Jan 24 2023, 10:06 AM
Post #5

Mercenary

Member No.: 59

QUOTE(SNE @ Jan 23 2023, 05:30 PM) *
Dear Harps,

So I travelled with the Aven of House Mortai this weekend past. I learnt lots of stuff which I can share with you when we meet, but most importantly I learnt of a witch who lives near Halga, and it’s said that if I sleep with him I can come back to you and finish my Justice training. So I am on my way there now, and, well, fingers crossed hey.

Sharing is caring; Henry would be proud.

Stabby, one time Aspect of Justice

I'm glad you are finding a path... you could of course just come and talked to us about it... Thor would have sorted you, or Penny, but I am glad that you have looked for a solution, that shows a certain determination to try and do the right thing and that's a good start.

If you want to make Henry proud, demonstrate with your actions that you are making an effort to take your faith seriously.

I'm glad you could help Mortai out, Squire is a good man.

Harpell.

Ps. claiming to be the one time aspect of justice when you were not is the kind of thing that makes people question your ability to take a faith seriously. Either you think it's funny (and I get that because I occasionally think I am being funny when most people will just think I am being a right cock...) if its a "Funny" its not working, drop it! Or you genuinely believe you attained such a mantle in which case we should talk and I will try and explain, I'm generally pretty good an explaining things. We should find a mancer though, just in case.

--------------------
Patch

Plays:
Harpell - He Who Is Elbrime
Vrere Da'Karte
Gabriel Drake
Elan: Malefactum

For Malefactum Issues: Malefactum.IM1022@gmail.com

+Quote Post
SNE
post Jan 24 2023, 12:52 PM
Post #6

Levy

QUOTE(Patch @ Jan 24 2023, 10:06 AM) *
I'm glad you are finding a path... you could of course just come and talked to us about it... Thor would have sorted you, or Penny, but I am glad that you have looked for a solution, that shows a certain determination to try and do the right thing and that's a good start.
If you want to make Henry proud, demonstrate with your actions that you are making an effort to take your faith seriously.
I'm glad you could help Mortai out, Squire is a good man.
Harpell.
Ps. claiming to be the one time aspect of justice when you were not is the kind of thing that makes people question your ability to take a faith seriously. Either you think it's funny (and I get that because I occasionally think I am being funny when most people will just think I am being a right cock...) if its a "Funny" its not working, drop it! Or you genuinely believe you attained such a mantle in which case we should talk and I will try and explain, I'm generally pretty good an explaining things. We should find a mancer though, just in case.

He who is Harpell,

I am trying really hard; I'm just not very good at remembering everyone's name and all the customs people have. I travel a lot and try to fit in and improve my local knowledge and such; I accept I keep making mistakes, but I am learning (The Prof noted I spelt your name wrong, so I have changed it accordingly ...), its just what with the different cultures all over the place they blur a bit and; I will be better and keep trying harder.

I am also very sorry; I am really not trying to be funny, that being said I am not trying to be unfunny either! You said I wasn't the Aspect of Justice, just an Acolyte and that I had to work hard and perhaps one day ... but Tarquins' Banner Boy definitely said I was to do the Justice prayer and, well, I had thought I was doing it right, but since we spoke I have stopped saying I am the Aspect of Justice and and and ... but got it now, I am not, and I was not. Got it, got it.

I will let you know how I go with my blind date.

McStabby, Not ever an Aspect of Justice albeit one day perhaps, Voice of Mortai (albeit Squire said I lost shells, so perhaps I have gotten that wrong too), and Yuurieson, heir to the Phoenix Clan

PS Who's Thor and Penny?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 07:01 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins