IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Matins, the Cathedral at Alguz, Moonsday 5 Septus 1022 - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Matins, the Cathedral at Alguz, Moonsday 5 Septus 1022
henghasty
post Sep 5 2022, 10:43 AM
Post #1

Militiaman

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,893

As the service of matins comes to a conclusion Grisgriel strides into the Cathedral covered in demonic ichor, blood and his own vitae and ascend the pulpit and speaks:-

I declare to all the faithful the fall of my brother Aurelious on the Isle of Quillis. He was sent to us from heaven to learn the path of mortal humility and spread the light of Talthar and the Aspect of Serenity.

I have stood with him before but these last few days in Quillis have shown to me the true strength and character of my brother. He brought courage, leadership and calm to our party and inspired me to new heights. By his example did I learn the power of constantly meditating and by his persistent evangelising did we drive more followers to the cause. His silver tongue knew no bounds as it sought out more misguided souls to turn to the righteous path of Talthar. We may need to wait for them to pass to their next lives but we can be sure of recruits to the faith from this trip to Quillis.

He fell, as he would have wished, having invoked Talthar surrounded by the demonic and mortal hordes whose waves washed against the rock of his shield and were repulsed. As the last fell his mortal form fell, exhausted, and his angelic soul returned to its true home by Talthar's side.

I hope that Talthar will see fit to let him rest awhile in heaven but should he return him to our side as the first Angel of Diplomacy we have seen it would be a most fitting turning of the wheel.

It has been the honour of my life to free Quillis with him by my side.

And with that Grisgriel descends from the pulpit with tears in his eyes and withdraws to his cell.

--------------------
Grisgriel, Standard Bearer of the Saintly Martial Order of Talthar

Trog, a very hungry caterpillar ogre (favourite son of the greatest father in the exostance) (also greatest goatherder on Primus)

Amadou Pyreborn, Phoenix Elf pyromaniac Al Hariq Simoon, Efreet of Fire
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DavidFisher
post Sep 5 2022, 11:56 AM
Post #2

Legend

Member No.: 446

(Anyone looking at Grisgriel can see his form is some how "less"... its not that he is thinner or weaker, just that there is less of him there. He is almost a little transparent. Something of Grisgriel has been lost, or perhaps given away. At meal times and key Talthari ceremonies, Grisgriel can be seen nursing a demon bound cup.)

+Quote Post
Patch
post Sep 5 2022, 03:40 PM
Post #3

Mercenary

Member No.: 59

An angel is never lost, only resting…

When the time is right it will return , hope is constant and yet ever changing. To fall in its service is all we can ask for such is the gift and cure of Vitae.

Grisgriel, once you are cleaned up perhaps you should speak with Aven about your ordeals yes?

Harpell

--------------------
Patch

Plays:
Harpell - He Who Is Elbrime
Vrere Da'Karte
Gabriel Drake
Elan: Malefactum

For Malefactum Issues: Malefactum.IM1022@gmail.com

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th May 2024 - 08:44 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins