IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Sonasello's Torques - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Sonasello's Torques, I'm not good with names
Will
post Jun 22 2015, 08:33 PM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 158

<<Important OOC limit: You can only utilise a max of one of the non standard items below on a character up to 1500 points, a second up to 3k, a third up to 5250 and then it's fair game. Does not include casting stamina, prisms, foci, psi resistance or NAC>>

Full List

As a caveat, followers of the edicts of the Circle will find that these are significantly cheaper.

All my artefacts do not expire when you expire for free

Torque of the Highest Mind

This Torque, which can be worn as such, or as a circlet, can make it so that it does not hurt one to utilise the powers of the mind, assuming that you are sufficiently competent. I can only attempt them once per 3 months. As such, they will set you back to the tune of 30k Grulls.

<<OOC: The Circle benefit - if a neuronic would cost you 1 TBLP, it costs you 0>>

Torque of the Focused Mind

Increases the amount by which one can reduce how taxing utilising neuronic powers is upon your stamina. This require the ability to utilise neuronic artefacts. 30kG

<<OOC: Steps up the maximum amount you can reduce casting damage from neuronics by 1/3rd. So up to 1/6th normally, 1/9th after adept etc>>

Torque of Neuronic Resilience

Grants you resilience to neuronic attacks. I think the definition of resilience is well established. Up to 6 ranks, 5kG per rank. This requires the skill to utilise neuronic artefacts. I can add the ability to utilise neuronic artefacts to these artefacts for an extra 5kG.

<<OOC: Erm, gives you neuronic resilience. Check out Pasha!>>

Torque of True Protection

Makes you resistant to incoming neuronic damage. As if you were a human user of neuronic powers. This requires the skill to utilise neuronic artefacts. I can add that skill to this for 5kG. 10kG

<<OOC: Gives you the neuronicist 1/2 damage incoming neuronic damage ability. This doesn't stop you from using neuronics which is why it's cooler than psi resistance>>

Torque of Insight

Allows you to scry with the powers of a visionary and knowing if you are being messed around with. 20kG. Requires the power to utilise neuronic artefacts.

<<OOC: Injunction and Visionary for neuronic comms>>

Torque of Selective Protection

Allows the wearer to hide their mind. This requires the skill to utilise neuronic artefacts. 30kG. I can add the ability to utilise neuronic artefacts to these artefacts for an extra 5kG.

<<OOC: Mind Bar @will, costs life as normal>>

Torque of Mastery

Allows the wearer to master the elements as they wish. 45kG. This requires the skill to utilise neuronic artefacts. I can add the ability to utilise neuronic artefacts to these artefacts for an extra 5kG.

<<OOC: Neuro Mastery @will, costs life as normal>>

Torque of Duality

Grants you the ability to access the powers of duality. Up to three times a day. Not to be utilised with the normal learnings. 15kG per use. This requires the skill to utilise neuronic artefacts.

<<OOC: Innates of duality of mind. Not stacking with published>>

Torque of Tranquillity

Allows the wearer to meditate their neuronic powers whilst wandering around. This requires the skill to utilise neuronic artefacts. 15kG

<<OOC: Grants aware and greater aware med for neuronic med only>>

"Normal" Torques

Neuronic Protections <<NAC>>: 6kG per rank. I am comfortable going up to 12 for this price. Please ask for danger costs for higher.

Torque of Neuronic Resistance: 13k Grulls

Torque of Focus <<Neuronic Foci>>: 6kG per rank. I am comfortable going up to 12 for this price. Please ask for danger costs for higher. These require the power to utilise neuronic artefacts. However, luckily I can add the ability to utilise neuronic artefacts to these artefacts for an extra 5kG

Prisms

Any Neuronic Power in an artefact. There is no clean way of saying this... this will cost 1.2kG per... fragment of effort it takes to utilise said power. So a neuronic penetration once a day is 3.6kG. Purity of Mind is 28.8KG. I am comfortable putting up to 32 "fragments" of neuronic power into an artefact. Ask for additional costs for more. I can bind the basic powers used by a Seer twice as easily.

These require the power to utilise neuronic artefacts. However, I can add the ability to utilise neuronic artefacts to these artefacts for an extra 5kG (and 5 of your "fragment" allowance)

Misc

Artefacts to strengthen the body. Grants you a herbal curative of stamina to ward against the strain of utilising neuronic powers. 6kG per herbal curative. This requires the ability to utilise neuronic artefacts.

<<An artefact of 6/12/18/24 casting stamina for neuronics only>>

I can now make templates to make my crafts easier, though more expensive. Therefore I can potentially do "bigger" artefacts (more powers etc) for higher prices. Contact me for more information.

Seer in a Torque

I can now also put the following into Torques, all at will. These are not limited according to your experience.

Message, 30kG
Detect Lie, 35kG
Auric Colour, 25kG
DPNA, 15kG
Artefact Study, 35kG

--------------------
Will Power - will@labyrinthe.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Will
post Nov 25 2017, 09:28 PM
Post #2

Legend

I have since trained to become adept at all manner of things, including shards and prisms, as well as being better at torques than previously.

As a guide, I can craft a prism that will allow you to cast the major precognition once a day for 20,000G, as any artefact of power.

Discounts for members of the circle of course.

Sonasello

One of Seven

--------------------

+Quote Post
Will
post Jan 20 2018, 03:28 PM
Post #3

Legend

A more detailed price list:

Prisms

These can be of any neuronic power that a Seer could normally utilise. Enquire for price. As a guide, a Prism of Major precognition would cost 20kG (16kG for Circle members)

Torques

+ 1 Neural Foci - 6kG (4kG for Circle)
+ 2 Neural Foci - 14kG (10kG for Circle)
+ 3 Neural Foci - 25kG (17kG for Circle). Extra for danger pay

+ 1 NAC - 6kG (4kG for Circle)
+ 2 NAC - 14kG (10kG for Circle)
+ 3 NAC - 25kG (17kG for Circle). Extra for danger pay

Shield the mind - Reinforces your mind such that you take one half of the normal damage from a neuronic attack but may never utilise or acquire any neuronic powers
14kG (10kG for Circle)

I could combine Shield the Mind and point of Neuronic Armour, in which case - 25kG (17kG for Circle). Extra for danger pay.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Will
post Jan 20 2018, 03:44 PM
Post #4

Legend

To add, I can make it so that the Prism or Torque does not fade upon your death, but this will of course incur additional cost and risk. Please ask if I am prepared to attempt this and the associated costings.

Additionally I am able to make Prism's containing any Neuronic power that is recorded in the primal records, but if it is a power that is not open immediately to a Seer, it will be much harder to make. Ask to negotiate.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Will
post Feb 22 2018, 07:48 PM
Post #5

Legend

I now have space once again to continue crafting.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Will
post Jun 26 2018, 05:30 PM
Post #6

Legend

I have once again cleared my backlog. Popular artefacts seem to be those that ward the mind and those that grant major precognitions.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Will
post Oct 20 2018, 07:33 PM
Post #7

Legend

I am now able to offer prisms of neuro planar vortex and other similarly powerful neuronics at 50kG a time.

--------------------

+Quote Post
atem55
post Feb 9 2019, 02:55 PM
Post #8

Militiaman

Member No.: 4,528

Greetings Sonasello,

I am interested in a torque or similar that will shield my mind from attacks, possibly also with the power to reduce the damaging effects as well?

Would you be available to craft such an item? I will be available to meet Sunsdays 17 Februar,

Cathbad
Arch-Druid of Iron and Empire

--------------------
Carl

Cathbad - Tryst Warrior Druid
Trellis - Frost Giant Warrior Priest, Vessel, Spiritual Maelstrom

+Quote Post
Will
post Feb 9 2019, 06:14 PM
Post #9

Legend

QUOTE(atem55 @ Feb 9 2019, 02:55 PM) *
Greetings Sonasello,

I am interested in a torque or similar that will shield my mind from attacks, possibly also with the power to reduce the damaging effects as well?

Would you be available to craft such an item? I will be available to meet Sunsdays 17 Februar,

Cathbad
Arch-Druid of Iron and Empire

With pleasure, I will contact you to discuss rates

--------------------

+Quote Post
LiamS
post Jul 21 2019, 07:35 PM
Post #10

Militiaman

Member No.: 6,808

Hello,

You have been recommended with high regard as a seller of items to protect the mind. I have a task to undertake and need some basic neuronic protection for this week. I wondered if you can help in such a short time frame.

Regards
Sharp

+Quote Post
Will
post Jul 21 2019, 09:12 PM
Post #11

Legend

I am afraid I am not available until the following weekend, which looks to be too late for you. Are you available then?

QUOTE(LiamS @ Jul 21 2019, 08:35 PM) *
Hello,

You have been recommended with high regard as a seller of items to protect the mind. I have a task to undertake and need some basic neuronic protection for this week. I wondered if you can help in such a short time frame.

Regards
Sharp

--------------------

+Quote Post
LiamS
post Jul 21 2019, 09:43 PM
Post #12

Militiaman

Member No.: 6,808

QUOTE(Will @ Jul 21 2019, 10:12 PM) *
I am afraid I am not available until the following weekend, which looks to be too late for you. Are you available then?

Yes I will be and I imagine it will be useful that day too.

+Quote Post
Will
post Feb 22 2020, 02:03 PM
Post #13

Legend

I am now able to craft torques bound with 7 foci. I can do more but it starts to get dangerous, and my bad luck in these things is renowned. I would charge a lot more to go above this.

50kG for 7 foci in a torque.

Let me know

Sonasello

--------------------

+Quote Post
post Feb 23 2020, 06:24 AM
Post #14

Group:
Member No.: 0

QUOTE(Will @ Feb 22 2020, 02:03 PM) *
I am now able to craft torques bound with 7 foci. I can do more but it starts to get dangerous, and my bad luck in these things is renowned. I would charge a lot more to go above this.

50kG for 7 foci in a torque.

Let me know

Sonasello

How much for 3, 4, 5 and 6!?

Who?

+Quote Post
Will
post Jul 18 2020, 04:37 PM
Post #15

Legend

QUOTE(Padallen @ Feb 23 2020, 07:24 AM) *
How much for 3, 4, 5 and 6!?

Who?

Depends on my mood and Who you are.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Will
post Jul 18 2020, 06:09 PM
Post #16

Legend

Please see my opening notification (top post) for my new list of what I can make

Sonasello

--------------------

+Quote Post
Will
post Sep 10 2020, 05:52 PM
Post #17

Legend

I have added further to this.

In case you missed it:

Torque of the Highest Mind

This Torque, which can be worn as such, or as a circlet, can make it so that it does not hurt one to utilise the powers of the mind, assuming that you are sufficiently competent. I can only attempt them once per 3 months, and they are very hard to make. As such, they will set you back to the tune of 120k Grulls.

<<OOC: The Circle benefit - if a neuronic would cost you 1 TBLP, it costs you 0>>

And the newest artefact:

Misc

Artefacts to strengthen the body. Grants you a herbal curative of stamina to ward against the strain of utilising neuronic powers. Can safely do up to three herbal curatives. Ask it you feel I might risk doing more for you. 10kG per herbal curative.

<<An artefact of 6/12/18/24 casting stamina for neuronics only>>

--------------------

+Quote Post
Will
post Sep 13 2020, 07:19 PM
Post #18

Legend

My third quarter making of the Highest Mind Torque has now been purchased. Taking orders for quarter four.

Sonasello.

--------------------

+Quote Post
JonMace
post Sep 13 2020, 07:37 PM
Post #19

Mercenary

Member No.: 90

Sonasello

We have met before, you made me an item of pens very good it is too (should have been 12 but is 10 for some reason we will sort that out latter). The strength of body for a modest farmer like me sound really good for the big one and if I cough it what would you charge, bare in mind I quite poor and just a farmer

+Quote Post
Will
post Sep 13 2020, 11:19 PM
Post #20

Legend

I am happy to attempt the 3 herbal curative version for you. Sign up to the circle and then we'll talk about discounts.

Sonasello

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 07:27 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins