IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Mortai G/S - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Mortai G/S, 12/11/22 ~ Ref Stuff
BBB
post Nov 11 2022, 08:27 AM
Post #1

Deity

Group: Members
Member No.: 25

So, first off, thank you to Mr Halligan for stepping up to ref this in my absence and for patiently waiting for me to finish writing the dungeon... (My plans to have it all done and dusted weeks before the event were kind of skewed by Life and me being rubbish)

I had mooted trying to be down in the morning to answer comms and such like but that won't be happening. However if people want to Whats App me Plot related comms during the day (I envision Lunch time) more than happy to answer them. You might want to temporary add me to the Mortai WhatsApp group for that (I'm assuming such a group exists)

There is less layered "Plot" stuff going on in the dungeon than I might normally write because firstly that's just where you are in the campaign and secondly I don't want Edd pulling his hair out tyring to understand my cryptic thinking

Some Non-Standards:

Rainbow: Any effect designated as Rainbow is magic of the 7 Elemental Colours (i.e. Red, Green, Blue, Brown. Black, White and Grey). If Mantic will be neutral spirit

Unhallowed Ground: Unless you have Divine Guidance you cannot cast Dismissal Sphere miracles in the area.

Enhanced Foul Touch: As per Foul touch but inflicts 2pts of damage per undead level. Immunity Foul Touch applies as normal (there are other ways of dealing with this but that may or may not be discovered on the day

Javelin of Bone: Physical / Spiritual 24/4 Innate PAC applies or worn PAC if fortitude is possessed

Bone Spear: As Oaken Spear in all ways except is a 30points Spirit Quin through (Imm Call Loc Shot grants immunity)

Fated to Die: Unless Immune to Non-Handbook Curses you lose Immunity to Backstab for an hour.

Needle Storm: 36/6 physical Innate PAC Applies at 6/1

BBB

--------------------
Grey's Law: Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice...

PS, Yes, I know my PM Box is full. Email me instead... (Which you can do through the forums email)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
fatteacher
post Nov 11 2022, 10:08 AM
Post #2

Hero

Member No.: 1,355

Do PAC apply to Javelin of bone as 6/1 reductions per PAC?

Does normal PAC with Master of Celerity have any impact on the Needle Storm?

--------------------
Andy

Godric Snowsson - Warrior/Wizard/Warrior Priest - 7.8k
Ginkgo Panama - Kensai/Warrior Priest - 4.9k
Grandbow - Human Spirit Warrior - 663pts
Noyen Nopac Zu - Snake Clan Monk - 1.9k
Coconut (aka ‘Dead Ogre Walking’)- Half Ogre Warrior - 4k

'It can't rain all the time!'

+Quote Post
DavidFisher
post Nov 11 2022, 11:32 AM
Post #3

Legend

Member No.: 446

Javelin of Bone: Does SAC apply to this if you are immune to physical (in a spirit form or whatever)?

David

+Quote Post
BBB
post Nov 11 2022, 12:40 PM
Post #4

Deity

QUOTE(fatteacher @ Nov 11 2022, 10:08 AM) *
Do PAC apply to Javelin of bone as 6/1 reductions per PAC?

Does normal PAC with Master of Celerity have any impact on the Needle Storm?

1/ Yes

2/ Technically it shouldn't as its not a Weapon blow but lets go with Yes smile.gif (Master of Celerity isn't cheap laugh.gif )

BBB

--------------------
Grey's Law: Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice...

PS, Yes, I know my PM Box is full. Email me instead... (Which you can do through the forums email)

+Quote Post
BBB
post Nov 11 2022, 12:41 PM
Post #5

Deity

QUOTE(DavidFisher @ Nov 11 2022, 11:32 AM) *
Javelin of Bone: Does SAC apply to this if you are immune to physical (in a spirit form or whatever)?

David

Yes

BBB

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd May 2024 - 02:08 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins