IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
The Dwarven 3 Day - Info from the refs - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Dwarven 3 Day - Info from the refs, Some details you need to be aware of..(OOC)
Sarah
post Feb 3 2021, 12:19 PM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 263

Firstly, welcome everyone to the Dwarven 3 day

(i have used the Earthsunder forum to post this info so that it is easy for Dwarves and non Dwarves on the 3 day to find.

1) Please ensure you have sent us copies of all apps you will be using and a copy of a completed battle board prior to the first leadup, this will help us stat fairly and enable us to help people get their battle boards correct before time in., we are here to help after all.
2) Please note that you must have the card for any item you battle board, these will be checked prior to event, during leadups and on the day. If you do not have the card you will not be allowed the item, no excuses will be permitted so do not ask.
3) Item and equipment cards must be seen prior to the main event (Kit list to be supplied with main battle board)
4) Help us make the event cool for you – We would like to see a bit of background info on each character please, it can just be a short paragraph or bullet points, but gives us a flavour about your character, for example is your character a stalwart tank brave and courageous or the terrified tank, who may run away if things get tricky – either is fine…, what do they care about most. (if you get this to us early enough, we will endeavour to pop some stuff in the dungeon specifically related to your character (no promises though).
5) Battle boards must be filled out fully and neatly for both leadups and events, a rushed battle board that the ref cannot read, will be handed back and you will be asked to provide a proper one, you have been warned! Not having a spare sheet to redo it will not be an excuse. Turning up late will not allow you to get away with this. Because I will hand you a spare.
6) You will need to provide the ref with one battle board for each day plus 2 I Please also add a sheet on how you do things, such as damage how you get your AC, power etc.
7) Be nice: be respectful to the refs and crew, remember people have given up their own time to make this a cool event for you. Remember refs can make mistakes as can players, if you have a query or a problem just come chat to us, it can be sorted out.
Refs can be contacted as Follows.

Send the details we have requested or queries to one of these….
Sarah – tweegle@virginmedia.com
Ian – ichunter@virginmedia.com

Look forward to the event and we are busily plotting, make sure you get out there and grab crew, we already
have a couple of people on board, but you need quite a few more.

Your humble Refs
Sarah and Ian
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JonMace
post Feb 3 2021, 10:06 PM
Post #2

Mercenary

Member No.: 90

some of us have lots of points to spend and points apps in so things will change can we send a BB of what we are now just so that we know that the way it is layed out suits you then we can update it nearer the time?

+Quote Post
Edd
post Feb 3 2021, 10:16 PM
Post #3

Heldsman

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 80

I've sent Sarah and Ian my current spend and a planned one for my projected spend. I am sure both of them are aware we have several months until the event and spends definitely change!

The more we can give them in advance, the more they can tailor the event to us. I don't think you'll be held to anything you send, unless you want to rely on it on the event.

Edd

--------------------
edd@labyrinthe.co.uk
Known to play: Mahō No Fukurō, Gavalar Earthsunder, Alecto Pentangle, Ishan bin Akir, Basil the Great Rat Detective

+Quote Post
Sarah
post Feb 5 2021, 09:16 AM
Post #4

Mercenary

Member No.: 263

Spot on Ed 😀

QUOTE(Edd @ Feb 3 2021, 10:16 PM) *
I've sent Sarah and Ian my current spend and a planned one for my projected spend. I am sure both of them are aware we have several months until the event and spends definitely change!

The more we can give them in advance, the more they can tailor the event to us. I don't think you'll be held to anything you send, unless you want to rely on it on the event.

Edd

--------------------
Sarah Williams

Characters
Queen Gerehax (Dwarven Queen) 27k
Tweegle - Jade crusader of Michael 15k (not a thief or a liar)
Sushi Panama - Panther Spirit 13k
Tetsu Ko - Chieftain raging bear tribe 9k
Lantolas - Paladin of frozen tiger tribe 2k
Ganbaru - Kensai of Chisana Nezumi clan 1.5k

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 12th May 2024 - 04:40 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins