IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
The First Rule - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The First Rule, Rural Bildteve
Will
post Jun 7 2023, 09:36 PM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 158

"The rules of Mystical Transportation have been broken.... or at least bent beyond belief” sighed the ancient High Poobah. “And then, to top it all, whoever it was healed a bush!”

The Keeper of Truths shook his head. “It’s worse than that. The shadows have started tripping people up. No-one there, mind you. Just people falling flat on their faces.”

The Collector of Tales nodded sagely. “My investigations show that five priests, all of different faiths, cast Benediction prayers on a Rite. I found the names of all of them. Arty Fischel, Dick Tate, Stan Dupp, Poppy Cox & Hugh Jass.”

The Diviner of Truth gazed into the Pool of Revelation with intense concentration. “I see lines… scratched lines… rotated… no… not that way… up, down, sideways again… three to the right…” His hands went to his head. “This makes no sense!”

The small urchin boy stopped next to the Tower of Ascendancy. For just a second his eyes glazed as he spoke two words. When he looked down he saw a small but valuable coin in his grubby hand, though where it had come from he had no idea.

The Tower guard stared at the boy. What had he said? “Ogham Club?” He shrugged and let the name drift away.

--------------------
Will Power - will@labyrinthe.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th May 2024 - 12:36 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins