IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
The plane of Hecate. - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The plane of Hecate., Yet another plane.
TimTreadwell
post Oct 24 2022, 03:28 PM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 155

My apologies to all but it was necessary to perform a Rite to prevent an entire plane of people from being destroyed on Starsday.

The premise of the whole day was to "kill" some Old One "gods" (powerful beings of strange nature) which were being used to fuel rites to attack Primus.

My group killed four of them and saved two of the planes.

Hecate is a world of dark forests and strange animals. People tend toward being similar to Primal Souls, as we know them, and have embodied various animal type traits. I called the attention of Talthar to that plane so that it would be strengthened and the people survive.

I believe that the influence of Talthar will be profound on Hecate... but lets wait and see.

So.... sorry for putting a finger in yet another planar pie.... but it had to be done.

If you need to speak to me I'll be working in a paddy field in Amles for the next month. Call it a cultural exchange.

Yorso.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Patch
post Oct 24 2022, 04:02 PM
Post #2

Mercenary

Member No.: 59

QUOTE(TimTreadwell @ Oct 24 2022, 04:28 PM) *
My apologies to all but it was necessary to perform a Rite to prevent an entire plane of people from being destroyed on Starsday.

The premise of the whole day was to "kill" some Old One "gods" (powerful beings of strange nature) which were being used to fuel rites to attack Primus.

My group killed four of them and saved two of the planes.

Hecate is a world of dark forests and strange animals. People tend toward being similar to Primal Souls, as we know them, and have embodied various animal type traits. I called the attention of Talthar to that plane so that it would be strengthened and the people survive.

I believe that the influence of Talthar will be profound on Hecate... but lets wait and see.

So.... sorry for putting a finger in yet another planar pie.... but it had to be done.

If you need to speak to me I'll be working in a paddy field in Amles for the next month. Call it a cultural exchange.

Yorso.

You should be mindful that such a great shift in the strength of hope will have ramifications thanks to the nature of the Throne of Glass it means the forces of despair will rise, if not there then elsewhere...perhaps Lancas Razcar or even here.

I mean it's not your fault it's the Throne of Glass's fault... unfortunately all the people who pitch up to destroy it are all madmen and despots... and I can't really get behind that.

One day if we are lucky mercenaries of primus will actually lose (or wake up and realise we live in an orchestrated [----] show where freedom of power, choice, and faith are constrained by the madness of the past and the stranglehold of the throne of glass) then we can actually make it to a world where good can win over evil...

Sigh...

Harpell

--------------------
Patch

Plays:
Harpell - He Who Is Elbrime
Vrere Da'Karte
Gabriel Drake
Elan: Malefactum

For Malefactum Issues: Malefactum.IM1022@gmail.com

+Quote Post
TimTreadwell
post Oct 24 2022, 04:40 PM
Post #3

Legend

Member No.: 155

I had thought of that Harpell.

This rite balanced out one where a plane was aligned to the Drakkon Vacuous.

If that doesn't work there will be a lot more light shining forth forever somewhere else.

Yorso.

+Quote Post
dnsmantra
post Oct 24 2022, 06:20 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 111

I don't believe that Hope should care about boundaries or borders, nations or worlds. It is not a thing that we should hold back from spreading for fear that she might gain from doing so. That is likely exactly what she would want us to think.

Besides, she will always look to act, and more so where Hope is strong, because that is her nature. The Throne and what it does or doesn't do, is irrelevant here, in my eyes. Yes, it may draw something to counterbalance, but that does not mean it is specifically Her power, and equally it may do nothing. Decrees are not irrefutable or infallible, as has been well evidenced in the last few decades and its power is shaped by who sits upon it. Let us not stop spreading what Hope we can or drawing his light to places because of such things.

Jarle

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th May 2024 - 11:35 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins