IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Update - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Update
Netheril
post Jul 15 2022, 09:58 AM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,516

*in warded chambers, shared with those Sirac knows or are vouched for by those he does know*

So, it's been a while. I thought a synopsis would be wise for those that wish to know what is happening.

1) The ritual strike is still due to happen on the 22nd day of Octuar. This will currently destroy me, and untether Labyrinthia from the Primal position. If for any reason it does not strike me, then it will destroy the throne of glass, which would be catastrophic.

2) The statue to protect the exostance, and stop the destruction of worlds, was found to be so deeply flawed as to be not worth pursuing. The eye of all things has now been destroyed anyway, so this option is entirely closed to us at present. It is my hope in future to work towards finding a better solution, but that requires me to have a future first!

3) We have potentially found a way to stop the ritual strike entirely. I wont go into the exact details here, but am happy to share more privately with those who genuinely need to know. Suffice to say it will need three mercenary companies working together on the above date. And each group must entirely succeed in their objectives for the day. This has gone from being a nearly impossible task to being very achievable, thanks to the sacrifices and hard work of many over the last few months.

4) However, should we fail, then the results are still that Labyrinthia will be untethered. As I have said many times, all my effort has been directed towards the exostance issue and the ritual strikes. Preparations to re-tether Labyrinthia if we should fail have hopefully been looked into by others, and it is for them to update what is required there.

Sirac Drakeson

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th May 2024 - 07:32 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins