IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Bargains and Bargains - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Bargains and Bargains, Ghulston
Will
post Oct 15 2022, 09:09 PM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 158

The shadowy figure of The Emissary stood patiently as he waited for the Mayor of Ghulston to finish his conversation with Scythe. He wondered if the Mayor looked pale, well paler than usual, changed, somewhat haggard and drawn in a way one would expect of his ilk.

“Oh and this time, find someone who has committed a crime more deserving of such a fate than common theft.” Scythe, nodded and the diligent scribe retreated to set about the various tasks set before him by the Mayor, who slumped back into his seat as if exhausted.

“Well? I suppose you want to know what happened”. The Emissary merely waited in acknowledgement of the rhetorical nature of the Mayor’s question.

“The Seal is open. However I sense that those seals in the reflections beneath are in a terrible state. Time it would seem is more critical than I realised. I suspect that our Realm Spirit has quietly and unobtrusively leant her strength to our seal but the seals beneath are very degraded. I doubt whatever interests you have in this venture will come to fruition if the seals beneath no longer serve their function.”

“Perhaps, but one can only try. The Mortai are somewhat, suspicious in their nature and have so far refused my simple request.”

“Good for them,” The Mayor smirked as he reached for a wine goblet and drank of the viscous red liquid within. “I can’t say I wouldn’t decline such an unknown offer myself.”

“Perhaps but if they are wise they will avail myself of the pacts I have to offer before entering the Fey Drift.”

“I thought that your people had issues with forging pacts with Fey?” The Emissary shrugged at the question before responding.

“We do however excel at pacts with the Mana Dragons, and they, however distant in their lineages, are still Spawn of the Dragons.”

“Quite so… Come, let me show you something. The Mayor swiped his hand and the door sealed shut at the gesture, causing the Blinded Eye to activate.”

--------------------
Will Power - will@labyrinthe.co.uk
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd May 2024 - 12:50 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins