Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Knights of the Land, Announcement from the High Priest
duncanmatthias
post Mar 11 2020, 01:56 PM
Post #1

Hero

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 188

Members of the faith. Following Tristan’s announcement to the knights of the Land it has been a hotly debated subject. To that end I have given his announcement much thought. I have also spoken to a number of members of this faith for their opinions.

To that end my thoughts and findings are this.

The knights is a Mortal and Temporal organisation, and in the words of my predecessor This church will never bow to temporal organisations. That being said, what the knights stand for and the good they do to help Primus, and other lands when they so choose, is a good thing, and aligns much with many beliefs of our faith.

That being said I would give everyone in the faith time to review their beliefs of this faith, and their membership of the Knights of the Land. As a number of people have said, in almost all circumstances both faith and knights can work in unison.

However be aware the mortal oaths of men and their meaning cannot and should not be held in equal measure to the word of the Divine. To that end, should a conflict between faith an oath ever come to pass, should you choose oath not faith you will be excommunicated from this church with all the vigour I can muster, with the full backing of our Lord.

Much as Tristan’s missive was designed to do, you have been warned of what could come to pass, and the consequences of what that will mean.

For those who would seek my advice, I shall remain a Knight, but as ever listen to my warning, and do as I say not as I do. God loves me, and is more forgiving than I.

Castiel
High Priest
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th August 2021 - 11:40 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins