IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Election terms - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Election terms, An ooc discussion
giles
post Feb 14 2023, 06:34 PM
Post #41

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 68

Thank you Edd for clarifying- from my point of view 'what do people think' was asking for opinions, whereas if it had been a statement I probably wouldn't have commented.

Clarifying that it will be 'starting from the next election' for me at least removes many of the issues - as those who feel strongly about it either way can potentially run in the election on the basis that they will or won't maintain the position of Lord Knight as an annual election - which gives all Knights the opportunity to have their view count via a vote - so it isn't just down to the vocal ones or those posting on this board. It may be that no one cares strngly enough too. It might even positively encourage people to play their Knights ahead of any such election.

Giles.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DavidFisher
post Feb 15 2023, 10:35 AM
Post #42

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 446

If the LK and all 7 Lords of Orders want to make a change, so be it. It is their right. Other members will like it or not and if they feel strongly enough, will vote with their feet.
That said, asking for feedback was a good idea and the response to that feedback should probably have been to say thank you and you will take it away and discuss the ideas presented.

I think starting from next time makes a lot of sense - the next LK can change it back if it doesn't work.

I hope their are some Knights ELs or caves weekends or back-to-back overlands (play one monster one?) next year. That would be excellent.

Thanks

David
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th May 2024 - 04:49 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins