IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
An introduction - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> An introduction
SiDeards
post Nov 1 2021, 04:30 PM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 608

Good day all

I am Thade, i am a Wizard of minor power, and some ability at getting to places others find hard.

I have recently ventured out with my new Church, Church of the Sun, and as i am fairly new to mercenary life, i have been asking around if there are any companies that would fit my outlook on life, and many have mentioned your select band.

I would venture with you all if you would have me, i am sure i can be of some use, and i am keen to see more of the world amongst similar minded individuals.

I heard your ranks had not been seen for a while until recently, and you have been more active, infact i heard you potentially would be venturing forth again soon? If this is indeed true i humbly offer my services in service to your cause.

If you are indeed venturing forth and are happy for me to accompany you all please do let me know where and when we can meet and be introduced.

Yours in service

Thade

--------------------
Thade - Ebony Fire Winter Rogue / Ebony & Jade Wizard
Gast - Mantic Chromatic Immortal Half Elf Wizard
Geist - Iron & Empire Dark Spirit of Glass
Hiro - Definitely not an Assassin
Skarlon - Tryst Noclo Warrior with Spirit innates
Simon - St Michael Paladin
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gordon
post Nov 2 2021, 02:16 PM
Post #2

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 52

Thade,

Into the Light the Good are welcomed.

I look forward to meeting you, I can be generally to be found within my Forge at Caer Talthar or in Hopes own City of Alguz.

When the Wind next blows I will extend my hand and let you know where the Fires of Justice are burning.

Radiant.

--------------------
Gordon Court
Port Miere business: portmierecitycouncil@gmail.com
Known to play: Amorphus, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2009: Amorphus, Ash, Cyric, Godstone, Kessel, Prowl, Mithaniel, Radiant, Raven, Strale, Void & Vorell
Cast of 2010: Amorphus, Aqueous, Blaen, Godstone, Hex, Kessel, Mithaniel, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Vanderlaine & Void
Cast of 2011: Cyric, Hex & Prowl
Cast of 2012: Kessel
Cast of 2013: Amorphus, Golgari, Kessel, Marimar, Radiant, Strale & "Terry"
Cast of 2014: Amorphus, Hex, Godstone, Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Radiant & Strale
Cast of 2015: Amorphus, Karador, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2016: Zaton
Cast of 2017: Amorphus, Equinox, Godstone, Golgari, Hex, Karador, Prowl, Radiant, Variel & Zaton
Cast of 2018: Amorphus, Despair, Equinox, Golgari, Karador, Lannary, Prowl, Templeton, Vanderlaine, Void & Zaton
Cast of 2019: Amorphus, Despair, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Prowl, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2020: Amorphus, Isamaru, Karador, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2021: Amorphus, Grizzled Wolf, Isamaru, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2022: Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Lannary, Leovold, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Strale, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2023: Isamaru, Leovold, Numai, Radiant & Zaton
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 03:46 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins