IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Final Dawn - General Update - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Final Dawn - General Update
Gordon
post Dec 16 2019, 12:45 PM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 52

Hello everyone.

The Final Dawn is rolling ever closer and I would like to thank everyone that has booked onto the event to date, especially the crew and of course the players.

Player numbers I feel are fairly firm right now and the waiting lists as at the last update as per the back office admin is as follows:

Day One - Friday: 1 player looking for a space
Day Two - Saturday: 1 player looking for a space
Day Three - Sunday: 3 players looking for a space

Player numbers are such that we are going to be reducing the number of section splits we have or players and crew will have a terrible time as small parties go off to do things and either get frustrated they can't or simply struggle due lack of numbers and crew sit there in the dark as one, then two, then three different groups come and try the same thing.

So we are publicly confirming now there is intended to be now only three separate section splits rather than four.

Because we don't have a definitive character list and points yet we can't say where the section splits will be.

So I would like to ask every player to confirm on the new thread I have set up in this forum what character and points they expect to be at the start of the event (yes including your monster points if you are putting any on, this gives us a better understanding so we can plan or adjust logistics, revise statting etc. that may need to happen as a result

Splits will nominally be:

Lows - Max 1500 - Ref Claudia
Mids - Max 5250 - Ref Grant
Highs - Max 10k - Ref Lee

Just because OOC we have three sections doesn't mean there won't be opportunities to mix things up and approach things in different ways but we need an OOC way to organise things.

Once we have a better clarity on players we can update these accordingly.

If you are being secret squirrel about who you are playing, we as the referee team still need to know and would very much appreciate a heads up so we know where to factor you in.

Section Slides
You are free to move up and play on sections that are OOC higher than the threshold you are "booked" for. Dropping down and playing sections below your threshold will be judged harshly, and we recommend here and now you don't do it.

We understand that sometime there are IC reasons you want to or even OOC reasons you feel it is needed and we won't stop you from doing it but we are making it clear now that you should not expect to gain the full OOC awards and rewards if you elect too.

Contracts:

If you have contracts that you are working on and hope to achieve over the Final Dawn, I need copies of them by the end of Sunday 22nd December so the relevant referee has the full details and can judge them accordingly.

On the morning you are playing is too late, referees will have enough to deal with each day without trying to take in additional info.

No show, no gain, simples.

Logistics
This is a three day long, traditional themeday style event.

It is continuous time in from when we say until the end of each day that means there is no planned breaks for lunch or similar. Players and crew are highly recommended to bring food and drink with them for the day.

Currently we don't know what days, if any the cafe will be open, and anytime you are off dungeon getting food is playing time you are losing and this means you may well miss out on sections and their rewards as a result.

Battleboards
You will need a battleboard for each day, clearly note at the top of the battle board for the relevant day - Day 1, Day 2, Day 3

You will keep your battleboard for the day on you at all times.

At the end of each day you will hand your days battleboard to your referee prior to leaving the event, this isn't a request it is a requirement smile.gif

Referees will battleboard on section splits and at other times when able, you should feel free to catch up with any available referee or relevant support crew in moments of "downtime".

All life, AC and power should have a clear breakdown of where it comes from. This is easy to do on the back, for example:
Life:
72/24 - Base
12/4 - Guild
24/8 - Stamina
9/3 - Item
12/4 - Perm Enhance spirit
Total 129/43

Points requests & Abilities
Referees need to see and know about prior to time in, that

1). Anything "triggered" by a referee, npc, player etc. e.g. Danger Sense etc.
2). Any and all retro's
3). Any and all last hits
4). Auto resses
5). Any ability that can be triggered OOC
6). Any non-published powerbase immunities, such as if you had a Spirit-Neuro form

Thanks for reading.

--------------------
Gordon Court
Port Miere business: portmierecitycouncil@gmail.com
Known to play: Amorphus, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2009: Amorphus, Ash, Cyric, Godstone, Kessel, Prowl, Mithaniel, Radiant, Raven, Strale, Void & Vorell
Cast of 2010: Amorphus, Aqueous, Blaen, Godstone, Hex, Kessel, Mithaniel, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Vanderlaine & Void
Cast of 2011: Cyric, Hex & Prowl
Cast of 2012: Kessel
Cast of 2013: Amorphus, Golgari, Kessel, Marimar, Radiant, Strale & "Terry"
Cast of 2014: Amorphus, Hex, Godstone, Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Radiant & Strale
Cast of 2015: Amorphus, Karador, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2016: Zaton
Cast of 2017: Amorphus, Equinox, Godstone, Golgari, Hex, Karador, Prowl, Radiant, Variel & Zaton
Cast of 2018: Amorphus, Despair, Equinox, Golgari, Karador, Lannary, Prowl, Templeton, Vanderlaine, Void & Zaton
Cast of 2019: Amorphus, Despair, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Prowl, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2020: Amorphus, Isamaru, Karador, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2021: Amorphus, Grizzled Wolf, Isamaru, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2022: Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Lannary, Leovold, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Strale, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2023: Isamaru, Leovold, Numai, Radiant & Zaton
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sonof
post Dec 16 2019, 03:11 PM
Post #2

GSM

Member No.: 54

For anyone on the highs I will be checking cards, apps and battle boards on day one morning. If you are playing other days find me early.

If you want to send me over pictures of stuff in advance to save you on the day then feel free.

Lee

--------------------
Please send points apps to: pointsapp@labyrinthe.co.uk

And send system questions etc. to: Lee@labyrinthe.co.uk

+Quote Post
Pstaker
post Dec 17 2019, 10:44 AM
Post #3

Levy

Member No.: 177

QUOTE(Gordon @ Dec 16 2019, 12:45 PM) *
Player numbers I feel are fairly firm right now and the waiting lists as at the last update as per the back office admin is as follows:

Day Three - Sunday: 3 players looking for a space

Morning all,

given that I will be heading out of the country in the next few days, I will not be able to see whether I have a place or not on day 3 until that morning.

As such, I will remove my self from the waiting list and hope that it makes it easier for the others waiting.

Phil

--------------------
You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!

Characters
Galdor - City Spirit of Alguz
Florin - Crystalline Dwarven Seer
Sola Vagus - Farfolk High Druid... with a bite.
Baron Wyn Stoneheart - Blade Master
Barak - Blue / Ivory Warlock
plus 30+ years worth of other small yellow cards

+Quote Post
5h1v
post Dec 21 2019, 07:31 PM
Post #4

Militiaman

Member No.: 4,686

Are the thresholds still be 1.5k etc etc as there looks like 3 of us on the 1500 and that's it??

+Quote Post
Gordon
post Dec 21 2019, 07:49 PM
Post #5

Legend

Member No.: 52

This is why I have been trying to collect all the character details together so I can make a decision and make an announcement by Monday before people go away.

--------------------
Gordon Court
Port Miere business: portmierecitycouncil@gmail.com
Known to play: Amorphus, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2009: Amorphus, Ash, Cyric, Godstone, Kessel, Prowl, Mithaniel, Radiant, Raven, Strale, Void & Vorell
Cast of 2010: Amorphus, Aqueous, Blaen, Godstone, Hex, Kessel, Mithaniel, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Vanderlaine & Void
Cast of 2011: Cyric, Hex & Prowl
Cast of 2012: Kessel
Cast of 2013: Amorphus, Golgari, Kessel, Marimar, Radiant, Strale & "Terry"
Cast of 2014: Amorphus, Hex, Godstone, Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Radiant & Strale
Cast of 2015: Amorphus, Karador, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2016: Zaton
Cast of 2017: Amorphus, Equinox, Godstone, Golgari, Hex, Karador, Prowl, Radiant, Variel & Zaton
Cast of 2018: Amorphus, Despair, Equinox, Golgari, Karador, Lannary, Prowl, Templeton, Vanderlaine, Void & Zaton
Cast of 2019: Amorphus, Despair, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Prowl, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2020: Amorphus, Isamaru, Karador, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2021: Amorphus, Grizzled Wolf, Isamaru, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2022: Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Lannary, Leovold, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Strale, Wrynn & Zaton
Cast of 2023: Isamaru, Leovold, Numai, Radiant & Zaton

+Quote Post
post Dec 21 2019, 07:54 PM
Post #6

Group:
Member No.: 0

It's dropping to three parties, splits being sorted via the below post/list! :-)

http://www.labyrinthe.co.uk/forum/index.ph...c=37104&hl=

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th May 2024 - 06:56 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins