IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Knights of the Risen Phoenix - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Knights of the Risen Phoenix
Prymuz
post Feb 1 2024, 07:24 PM
Post #1

Peon

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,103

Dear Knights of the Risen Phoenix - we have received word from our new ally Tayal, whom we freed from the laboratory some moons ago,

Please take this message as a formal summons, this is a call to all available knights. We knights endeavour to uphold our commitments, especially those whom are to weak to defend themselves.

I have enclosed mystic food - a biscuit - please consume this coming Starsday on the 10th hour and meet me there.

I have also made copies of the message I received from Tayal, which is wrapped around the biscuits.

Walk with the Phoenix,
Bosun

———— Scribbled note ———
Bosun Starling.

When you and your companions freed me from the laboratory, you said that you were keen to aid us. If this is still true, we would call upon your aid.

The secret stronghold of one of our allies is close to being discovered and our forces are too thinly stretched to send aid.

If you are still willing to help, eat one of these on the morning of this Starsday coming, around the 10th hour on your plane and I will call you to me. This food will enable you to breathe fully on our plane and will allow me to call to you across the planes.

Should you prove true in this endeavour, I would then introduce you to the conclave of our allies, but wish to verify the trust I feel I can place in you. I hope you understand that given our dire situation, caution is paramount.

My thanks

Tayal
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th May 2024 - 05:51 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins