IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Extended Lengths 2022 - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Extended Lengths 2022, All the info
duncanmatthias
post Dec 24 2021, 06:20 PM
Post #1

Hero

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 188

Hi all,

Please find below the details for the 2022 extended lengths! As always we have tried to create a good mix of levels and themes for the events. Right now we are releasing basic information; the ref teams will be putting out more detail about their events in due course I am sure.

There is one more to be added to the line up, the Talthar Themed extended length which is still in the logistics stage, but I was keen to bring some Christmas cheer with what we do know now!

Mothers have not been set for next year yet, so if you are interested in Mothering an event please get in touch.

The keen accountants among you will note that the prices have increased this year. We have tried to keep the events as accessibly priced as we can but with ever increasing costs, we have had to increase prices. I hope the increases don’t put people of what can be the most rewarding and exciting events of the Labyrinthe calendar.

A summary of event details are as follows, with fuller details after the summary:

Fortune Favours the Brave; Max 1500 4 Day
Reffs: Carlo S and Stevie H
Site: Hamlet Scout Camp, Maidstone
Dates: 14th – 17th April
Price: £445, max of 70 credits usable

LABY Fest
Reffs: Various!
Site: Buckmore Park Scout Campsite, Maidstone –
Dates: 3rd - 6th June
Here as more of a save the date mark, more details to follow in January, but this will be a fest style event with Labyrinthe linears throughout the weekend. Price likely to be in the £80 – 100 region. We have an excellent team of veteran fest players still deliberating how we will bring our game to life in a fest setting. Watch this space.

Edge of the Wild, Max 3K 4 Day
Reffs: Huw G and Julian W
Site: Hamlet Scout Camp, Maidstone
Dates: 11th – 14th August
Price: £445, max of 70 credits usable

2 Party Heroic Max 7.5K 3 - 4 day
Reffs: Lee Dale and friends
Site: Park Wood Scout Camp, Brighton
Dates: 25th – 29th August
Price: £465/370, max 80/60 credits usable

Queen’s Gambit Max 15k 4 day
Reffs: David F and Rich E
Site: Park Wood Scout Site, Brighton
Dates: 31st August – 4th September
Price: £480, max of 70 credits usable

Booking Process
All events are open events, although see below for more detail with regards to character choices. It is hoped we will see a good mix of new and old Laby players on them. The booking is first come first served from the time this post has gone up and deposit is paid.

If you wish to book on please email bookings@labyrinthe.co.uk with details of the events you wish to play. I will look to confirm your booking within a few days and provide you with the bank details for payment (The Laby account sort code 08-71-99).

A deposit will be due to confirm your booking onto an event, with full payment due 6 weeks before the first day of the event. Payment dates are in the full details below. Deposit amount will be £100 per event.

Failing to pay on time may see your space given to the next keen person on the waiting list.

Refs & mothers who want to use their pay for an event towards another event should drop me and email, but broadly we are happy to do this.

Party size is limited for each event, with the monster limit being ½ the player numbers. I will keep a waiting list for events if needed.

Monstering Rewards
We all know that good crew help make a great event so in addition to the credits and monster points detailed below, we are also offering the following rewards:

If you book to crew an event at the same time as booking to play you may sign up to 200 MP’s earned on that event straight on to a character. If the event you are playing falls before the one you are monstering they may be signed straight on to that character in advance. You may also use up to 50 credits that you would earn to pay for the event in advance as well.

Credits may instead be transferred to Monster Points at a rate of 1 credit to 10 monster points; these can’t be signed straight on to a character.

If you crew more than 1 of these events then you gain an additional 50 monster points on the second event, this then stacks up for any further you monster. So if you monstered a mix of 4 events you would earn an extra 50 MP’s on the first, and extra 100 on the second, 150 on the 3rd and 200 extra on the forth. These are added to the total monster points earned, not signed on to a character.

Monster points added straight to a character do not go onto your monster point card first.

Other Details

Travel

No events have a travel budget for them. It is the players responsibility to ensure that all crew are able to get to and from the site.

Age Limits
These events are open to anyone aged 16 or over.

Anyone aged under 18 involved in any capacity requires both parental permission and the approval of the CMT, this will generally require 1 years regular adult dungeon experience.

Those under 18 cannot drink any alcohol on the event.

Pre-spending rules for extended lengths
If you are below the threshold of the dungeon then you may pre-spend up to ½ the maximum points earnable, however this may not take you above 2/3 the dungeon threshold. So, for example on a max 1500 event with max reward of 600 points you could pre-spend up to 300 points to take you up to 1000 points.

This pre-spending is prior to monster points being signed on.

Rewards
All events are calculated on a number of sections for the purposes of both player and monster rewards.

Alcohol
I wanted to add a note about alcohol. Whilst I appreciate it is everyone’s holiday, and those who have played an event with me know I like a Jaeger more than the next character, please keep the alcohol intake to a reasonable level, especially when there are still fights and encounters to be done. The now staple set up night, is just that, a set up night, not an excuse to go absolutely wild, so please drink safely and responsibly.

Event Details

Fortune Favours the Brave, Max 1500 4 Day
14th – 17th h April - £445, Max of 70 credits
Refs: Carlo S & Stevie H
Site: Hamlet Wood Scout Site
Time & Dates: Arrival from wednesday 13th April evening, with time in planned for the morning of the 14th. Time out late morning of sunday 17th, clear up and off site early evening.
Cost: £445, 70 credits usable.
Length and reward: This event is 14 sections. Max points earned 800 plus an 80ISP item that does not blow up on first death (DNBUOFD)
Party Size: Max of 16 players, minimum of 14 to run. Monster umbers: Max of 8
Monster Rewards: 95 Credits plus 360 Monster Points
Food: Fully Catered, mother T.B.C
Notes: Back at the ever popular Hamlet Wood for the first event of the year over easter weekend. Carlo & Stevie will be reffing this. I’m sure it will be great, and whilst at this stage Ican’t promise a Fae Carnival afternoon, with Carlo reffing odds are high.

Edge of the Wild, Max 3K 4 Day
Refs: Huw G & Julian W
Time & Dates: Arrival from wednesday 10th August evening, with time in planned for the morning of the 11th. Time out late morning of Sunday 14th, clear up and off site early evening.
Cost: £445, 70 credits usable.
Length and reward: This event is 14 sections. Max points earned 800 plus an 80ISP item that DNBUOFD
Party Size: Max of 16 Players, minimum of 14 to run. Monster numbers: Max of 8
Food: Fully Catered, Mother to be confirmed
Notes: The powerhouse ref team that brought us the Torsland Dales campaign have re-united to bring this year’s staple max 3K event. I’ll never forget Julian buying kindles for the monster dungeon copies as it was cheaper than printing the dungeon on paper. Set to be a fully interactive event with places and people to discover.

2 Party Heroic Max 7.5K 3/4 Day
Refs: Lee Dale and victims.
Site: Park Wood Scout Site
Time & Dates: Arrival from the morning of Thursday 25th August, through till departure evening of 29th August.

The plan is that there will be a time in at lunchtime on the thursday for the 4 day players, with another group of players arriving from friday Lunch time. The dungeon is being written to encompass people who only want to play 3 days, but has an interesting prequel day and night for those that love a 4-day.

Time out, clear up and off site monday 29th August early evening.

Cost: £465 for 4 days, £370 for 3 days, 80/60 credits usable.
Length and reward: This event is 14/10 sections. Max points earned 800/600 plus a 80/60ISP item that DNBUOFD
Party Size: Max of 24 Players, minimum of 18 to run. Monster numbers: Max of 10 plus 2 a-refs
Monster Rewards: 95 Credits plus 360 Monster Points for the whole event
Food: Fully Catered, mother and second mother to be confirmed
Notes: The now expected 2 party heroic themed event, but with a couple of twists for this year. The intention is for both parties to be at 7500 so that it isn’t low and high again, and additionally a group starting a day earlier to create a beach head and allow those with less time to join them a day later.

Queen’s Gambit, Max 15K 4-Day
Refs: David F & Rich E
Site: Park Wood Scout Site
Time & Dates: Arrival from Wednesday 31st August evening, with time in planned for the morning of the 1st. Time out late morning of the 4th, clear up and off site early evening.
Cost: £480, 70 credits usable.
Length and reward: This event is 14 sections. Max points earned 800 plus an 80ISP item that DNBUOFD
Party Size: Max of 16 players, minimum of 14 to run. Monster numbers: Max of 8
Food: Fully Catered, Mother to be confirmed
Notes: What will happen when the mythical Fisher Fatalities is set in the Garden of Eden… Bring your 15k characters and test your metal. Certain to be a dangerous, and downright terrifying but ultimately rewarding final event of the season.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
duncanmatthias
post Dec 25 2021, 08:18 AM
Post #2

Hero

Good Morning, and Merry Christmas

Ill be honest, my admin time today is going to last as long as I am the only person awake in the house.

But I thought I would try to give everyone a little update on the booking situation. I will once this is posted start replying to peoples e-mails. Its possible I won't get all the way through them before someone realises Santa has been and I am called away from the computer.

Max 1500 - Fortune Favours the Brave - Filling up nicely, good looking crew already, space on both sides currently.
Max 3K - Edge of the Wild - Players, unbelievable, filled in 25 minutes, the current list is 38 people wanting to play.( I will confirm these spaces chronologically then give people a couple of days to pay deposits and confirm positions on the waiting list.)
Max 7.5K - Heroic 2 party - Filling up well on the players side a few spaces left.
Max 15K - Queens Gambit - Again filling up nicely, with space on player side and not many crew booked.

Off to the e-mails now, I'll apologise now but initial cut off for the 3k being full was 18:45, I'll confirm where it actually falls when the dust settles.

Regards

Duncan

+Quote Post
duncanmatthias
post Dec 26 2021, 09:12 AM
Post #3

Hero

Morning,

Boxing day update,

There are a couple of player spaces for Fortune Favours the Brave, the other events are notionally full of players.

Crew for Fortune Favours the Brave looks fairly full, the other could all take a number of crew more.

D

+Quote Post
duncanmatthias
post Dec 27 2021, 07:17 AM
Post #4

Hero

all events are notionally full on players now, assuming everyone who has reserved a space pays their deposit over the next few days

D

+Quote Post
duncanmatthias
post Apr 27 2022, 02:49 PM
Post #5

Hero

I am adding the much awaited Talthar themed extended length here, details below.

The main driving force for this event has been players, as a result there is a large number of spaces set aside for organising players. However as agreed these spaces will be held until Thursday 5th May, for booking as above to be completed (e-mail and deposit paid). After that the spaces will release to the rest of the club. There are a couple of spaces available for anyone who fits the Talthar Theme from now.

The deposit amount required is £100, for all other booking details, see above

Calling of Lancas Max 30K 3 Day 29th – 31st July 2022
Refs: Benson, Bissix, Covington
Level: Max 30K
Time & Dates: Arrival from Thursday 28th July evening if wished, with time in planned for 11 AM of the 29th. Time out lunch time Sunday 31st, clear up and off site early evening.
Cost: £405, 60 credits usable. £100 deposit due now to confirm booking, final payment 10th June
Length and reward: This event is 10 sections. Max points earned 600 plus an 60ISP item that does not blow up on first death (DNBUOFD)
Party Size: Max of 16 players, minimum of 14 to run. Monster umbers: Max of 8
Monster Rewards: 75 Credits plus 240 Monster Points
Food: Fully Catered, mother Will Power
Notes: A late but long awaited edition for the extended length season. Back at the ever popular Hamlet Wood, we await refs decision of which way round the houses will be, but this will involve some camping both on player and crew side.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th May 2024 - 01:37 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins