IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Updates from Legend - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Updates from Legend
DavidFisher
post Sep 10 2023, 11:03 AM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 446

I'm sure I'll get many of facts slightly wrong and certainly the names elude me but here is something of an update from yesterday

- we have met the main protagonist. He is a potent swords man, able to cast powers upon his blade and then each strike inflicts that power (yesterday we face ToD, a "grand breaking" effect, fire strike and others). Each time he strikes, he seems to unweave your defences. After a number of strikes, they unravel
- he was beaten to the point our attacks failed to work, after which we were forced to withdraw
- communing about is tricky. He is immune unless you have some skill. Even then answers come in the form of visions, over the next few nights sleep (once these are collected, Uthred and I will share more)

He has been working in Legend on multiple plots to undermine the stability of the 6 kingdoms of the realm. We have:

- unwoven a rite causing strike amongst the merchant families
- discovered the source of the uprising in <insert> (its a psychic plant, guarded by Silverfolk). It requires a single devastating attack that would normally cut a person in twain bound with spirits or a neuropurge and large amounts of fire.
- resolved a plot to destroy some beasts normal food supplies, which was forcing them to attack the local population settlements
- battled and defeated a nest of Silverfolk

The motives for doing this should become clear in due course. For now, we know the purpose of these disruptions is to force the 6 kingdoms to look inwards and keep their troops close, thereby deigning these forces to push back the nacht (as they normally would)

I've probably missed lots so plenty of opportunity for others to add

I'd like to add that all 7 of us fought valiantly and as I would hope Knights should yesterday. There were no issues and everyone did their bit. We ended the day
beaten on the field but victorious in unravelling 2 plots

Perceval
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Patch
post Sep 11 2023, 12:54 PM
Post #2

Mercenary

Member No.: 59

I am disappointed that I could not attend to assist you, unfortunately my plans changed. I will endevour to accompany you in the days and weeks to come.

Da'Karte

--------------------
Patch

Plays:
Harpell - He Who Is Elbrime
Vrere Da'Karte
Gabriel Drake
Elan: Malefactum

For Malefactum Issues: Malefactum.IM1022@gmail.com

+Quote Post
JackFlashblade
post Sep 11 2023, 03:35 PM
Post #3

Legend

Member No.: 190

Bad guy behind it all wore tabbard with many moving cogs on it.

There seemed to be a lot of controlling of others going on.

We have an assassin in custody. He was with heads of ruling houses we met. He pretended to be friendly, then struck when i was on my own. We don't know who sent him, though may be able to find out more now.

We met a few groups of silver folk, who we killed.

We did not have time to slay the leader of a group of aggressive beastmen. Something for when we return.

Ruk.

+Quote Post
DavidFisher
post Sep 11 2023, 03:50 PM
Post #4

Legend

Ruk is correct - there are 2 incomplete actions

1. Destroying the psykic plant
2. Killing the leader of the beastmen

There is a rite that requies both of the leader of the beastmen and the leader of the mind-bugs to die. The bug is dead. The rite is causing the beastmen to rise up and attack the local populations.

Perceval

+Quote Post
DavidFisher
post Nov 21 2023, 05:16 PM
Post #5

Legend

By way of update, the Candle of Hope, gained on the original quest outlined above, is now present within the chapel at Mordred's Rest. Over time, I hope we can empower it make it a permanent part of iconography within this church.

It will:

- acts a ward against all undead (OOC: make the chapel a Haven vs undead)
- wash out over all buried there, protecting them from unlife (OOC: anyone buried there gains a fortified spirit)
- cleanse the taint of undeath from those placed upon the altar (OOC: cast a purification on anyone put there overnight)

This will take some effort but once complete, I will let you all know but efforts have already started

Perceval

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd February 2024 - 12:04 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins