IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Where we Stand - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Where we Stand, Latest update
Saladin
post Dec 24 2019, 05:00 PM
Post #1

Heldsman

Group: Members
Member No.: 873

So the party we are now looking at doing is a Max 20K campaign to save Anarchus is as follows.

Hoz
Saladin
Warrior Wizard Priest

Lewis Jull
Muttley
Warrior Priest Wizard

Mark Cousins
Snuffy
Warrior Wizard Priest

Andy Jull
Lug
Priest Warrior

Robert Jopling
Oggrod
Warrior

James Kearns
Shlucky
Warrior

Zoe Mercer
Lychee
Wizard

Will Power
Sonosello
Seer

David Fisher
Ashgarim
Warrior

Chris Greenaway
Wyliham
Warrior

Richard Fromant
Theo
Armoured Priest

Anthony Raven
Erik
Pure Priest

Chris Bennet
Tristan
Warrior

Carlo
Remstar
Wizard Priest

David Stotesbury
Snow
Warrior Wizard

David Stotesbury only person have not spoken to to confirm is he is happy to do this as a 20K adventure. David I have tried to reach out to you on Facebook messenger no reply.

Richard Fromant has said as well that so long as it does not clash with other thing he is committed too then we are all good to go.

So we have one spot left for the first dungeon as a pre-requisite so to be able to do the rest of the campaign.

Ideally I want people who are not going to be a drain on the party and should be as close to 10k as possible.

I suggested to Duncan this following timeline which a lot of people have agreed to being able to do apart from Chris Greenaway i an email, and he confirmed he would have a look at this proposal on a PC when he could and get back to us. He did suggest that like Chris Greenaway there maybe other issues for players to being able to committ to 2 days in a row on one weekend. Furthermore he said we cannot do the 3 days as it stands so I am waiting to see what we can do to square circle and make it work for everyone.

My Email and suggestions to Team Labby

"Looking at doing the adventures instead of 16 lengths of hard mode of 8 dungeons over 8 months as set out by Duncan on the boards but as the following which are more sections but better timing wise for all concerned players as well as refs so we are not undercutting the number of sections required.

As 2 day four section Saturday to Sunday with one battle board. Ideally end of May timing. 250 points down the caves.

“3 Day” starting on a Friday ending Sunday. Ideally end of August time not set yet. 600 points ideally on a nearby London site.

And to finish off a 2 day four section Saturday to Sunday with one battle board set 17th of October. 250 points down the caves.

We are looking to doing it this way because of issues with time for Sonny as well as Mark Cousins who cannot do 1 dungeon a month for 8 months, but can commit to do this way as it will only be three weekends away instead from family and other commitments.

The Beckenham crew play AD&D as well as Warhammer and have family to attend too so it is impossible for them to commit to 8 dungeon in 8 months. Plus we are also playing the Mortai adventures once every six weeks so it is going to kill the time we have with the family even further so this is the suggestion we have. "

If there is anyone that has had a change of mind since I last spoke to please let me know.

I really would like to get this over the hurdle of peoples personal schedules to make this happen.

With Respect

Hoz

--------------------
Hoz
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
post Jan 20 2020, 11:24 PM
Post #2

Group:
Member No.: 0

What's the latest with party list? :-)

+Quote Post
isbiraven
post Jan 21 2020, 11:40 AM
Post #3

Hero

Group: Members
Member No.: 98

Hoz bud you have me listed in the party above but I am not booked on to play the first one yet - I am on the waiting list as it filled up too quick.

T.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st May 2024 - 02:52 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins