IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Rituals found by church members - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Rituals found by church members, Copies of rituals returned to the church
abyatt
post Apr 8 2010, 11:56 AM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 3

the ritual below was found by the Church whilst re-consecrating an old shrine to Humakt:

Ritual to mend a broken heart

This ritual is to be used to lay at peace the soul and mind of one who suffers from a heart broken by mortal means. It will not heal those that are under the influence of powers wound by anothers hands.
The components required for this ritual are as listed:

The tears of an angel
A feather bathed in purifying liquids to be laid upon the brow of the afflicted person
A stone thrice blessed to be held by the same
The heart of one who died naturally to be held by the performing priest and into which all of the hurt is to be transferred

Firstly the affected person should be placed within a protection from evil spirits. They should be laid down with the purified feather placed upon their brow to soothe their mind. Their hands should be crossed over their breast holding the blessed stone to their heart to act as a focus to the ritual.

The performing priest should hold the heart into which the hurt is to be transferred and should stand outside the protection, but within his own protective circle

The following prayer should then be offered to the God:

“Humakt, Runelortd, I call thee to bring peace to this poor soul. Their heart has been broken, and their spirit shattered.
Allow your love to fill the gap in their spirit where compassion is now missing
Humakt, I call thee.
Bless this child that they may walk once again amongst your children of this place
Humakt I call thee, flow through me your love and remove fear and heartache
Humkat I call thee!”

Upon completing the prayer the heart in the priests hand will now contain the suffering once felt by the affected being. It should be blessed itself and covered in water blessed by the god himself.
Place the heart in a grave of its own and let it rest.

Harrison

--------------------
Damn I love muggles
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 04:27 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins