Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Employment Opportunities for Good Workers, "Extra Pair of Hands" wanted
Gordon
post May 6 2021, 07:33 AM
Post #1

Legend

Group: Members
Member No.: 52

I am looking to put to work as many assistants as I can in a short space of time.

If you are owed a favour, know someone with the right skills or similar I will pay you G2500 in exchange for them working for me.

This is a short term offer as I will have fully trained my own apprentice smiths in a few short weeks, so act quickly.

Radiant.

OOC: Looking for CC cards/awards "An Extra Pair of Hands" paying 2.5k for each one.

--------------------
Gordon Court
"The man with the barbwire soul."
Known to play: Amorphus, Mithaniel, Raven & Radiant
Cast of 2009: Amorphus, Ash, Cyric, Godstone, Kessel, Prowl, Mithaniel, Radiant, Raven, Strale, Void & Vorell
Cast of 2010: Amorphus, Aqueous, Blaen, Godstone, Hex, Kessel, Mithaniel, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Vanderlaine & Void
Cast of 2011: Cyric, Hex & Prowl
Cast of 2012: Kessel
Cast of 2013: Amorphus, Golgari, Kessel, Marimar, Radiant, Strale & "Terry"
Cast of 2014: Amorphus, Hex, Godstone, Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Radiant & Strale
Cast of 2015: Amorphus, Karador, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2016: Zaton
Cast of 2017: Amorphus, Equinox, Godstone, Golgari, Hex, Karador, Prowl, Radiant, Variel & Zaton.
Cast of 2018: Amorphus, Despair, Equinox, Golgari, Karador, Lannary, Prowl, Templeton, Vanderlaine, Void & Zaton
Cast of 2019: Amorphus, Despair, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Prowl, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2020: Amorphus, Isamaru, Karador, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2021: Amorphus
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Trickyz
post May 6 2021, 10:22 AM
Post #2

Mercenary

Member No.: 3,369

QUOTE(Gordon @ May 6 2021, 08:33 AM) *
I am looking to put to work as many assistants as I can in a short space of time.

If you are owed a favour, know someone with the right skills or similar I will pay you G2500 in exchange for them working for me.

This is a short term offer as I will have fully trained my own apprentice smiths in a few short weeks, so act quickly.

Radiant.

OOC: Looking for CC cards/awards "An Extra Pair of Hands" paying 2.5k for each one.

Radiant,

I have two such apprentices that you may have for the sum of 5k for the pair. I have tired of them.

Rangar

OOC: will be with me when I am down.

--------------------
Richard Eden (Real Life Human)
Rangar
Aythor the Master Mulcher
Shadow
Dolo Tenebras Dolo
Braxxus
General Arkus
Baltar
Warf
Twitch
Strike

+Quote Post
BBB
post May 7 2021, 08:41 AM
Post #3

Deity

Member No.: 25

Whoa, whoa, whoa,

You can't go round discarding apprentices because you've "tired of them" a Master-Apprentice relationship is a sacred thing

And someone correct me if I'm wrong but ain't there laws against slavery and indentured service?

Selling apprentices sounds a bit, well, not right to me.

William The Smith

--------------------
Grey's Law: Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice...

PS, Yes, I know my PM Box is full. Email me instead... (Which you can do through the forums email)

+Quote Post
Gordon
post May 7 2021, 09:42 AM
Post #4

Legend

Member No.: 52

William,

to your faith and the traditions of our shared arts the bond between Apprentice and Skilled Craftsman is sacred. In the time it has taken me to master my arts Rangar has gone from being one of the greatest mercenary smiths Primus has seen to having his soul seemingly toyed with by the forces of heaven and hell so often and returned to the world in a new form that the mercenary community has lost track of where his morality lies or which powers he is beholden too.

What isn't in any doubt is that he hasn't been a skilled smith for some incarnations and any Apprentice & Craftsman bond or relationship likely failed or was sundered a few lifetimes ago.

Perhaps they might find Forge Town more appealing than Caer Talthar.

Radiant.

--------------------
Gordon Court
"The man with the barbwire soul."
Known to play: Amorphus, Mithaniel, Raven & Radiant
Cast of 2009: Amorphus, Ash, Cyric, Godstone, Kessel, Prowl, Mithaniel, Radiant, Raven, Strale, Void & Vorell
Cast of 2010: Amorphus, Aqueous, Blaen, Godstone, Hex, Kessel, Mithaniel, Prowl, Radiant, Shadowmoss, Vanderlaine & Void
Cast of 2011: Cyric, Hex & Prowl
Cast of 2012: Kessel
Cast of 2013: Amorphus, Golgari, Kessel, Marimar, Radiant, Strale & "Terry"
Cast of 2014: Amorphus, Hex, Godstone, Golgari, Ink-Eyes, Radiant & Strale
Cast of 2015: Amorphus, Karador, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2016: Zaton
Cast of 2017: Amorphus, Equinox, Godstone, Golgari, Hex, Karador, Prowl, Radiant, Variel & Zaton.
Cast of 2018: Amorphus, Despair, Equinox, Golgari, Karador, Lannary, Prowl, Templeton, Vanderlaine, Void & Zaton
Cast of 2019: Amorphus, Despair, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Prowl, Radiant & Zaton
Cast of 2020: Amorphus, Isamaru, Karador, Kodai No Ha, Lannary, Radiant, Strale & Zaton
Cast of 2021: Amorphus

+Quote Post
giles
post May 7 2021, 10:51 AM
Post #5

Legend

Member No.: 68

It is no more slavery than a Fraegerman taking a fee for finding work for a mercenary company

Fulmar

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th June 2021 - 11:48 PM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins