IPB WARNING [2] Declaration of class_bbcode::convert_emoticon($matches = Array) should be compatible with class_bbcode_core::convert_emoticon($code = '', $image = '') (Line: 0 of /sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode.php)
Time to gather again - Labyrinthe Forum
IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Time to gather again
Netheril
post Mar 14 2022, 07:55 AM
Post #1

Mercenary

Group: Members
Member No.: 2,516

Greetings all,

This Starsday it is time for us to gather again. Below is the divination I received, the first major step we need to take towards the creation and empowerment of the exostance guardian statue we seek to create. Jander has already begun work on its construction, but we will eventually need to acquire a vandling stone, a primal shard and this nagrech shard for the ritual to empower it.

“There is a Nagrech shard in the far North that was meant to be converted to a Vandling stone for a city but a destitute noble family took it there to keep safe until their family could be re-instated / come to wealth.

It has been completely forgotten about and is probably the “safest” place to obtain one.”

Any further research from those more skilled in the arts of divination than I would be welcome.

Also I believe Sparek wants to have a bit of a discussion before we leave, so an early arrival at the gold tower of Magery would be a good idea. There are things we can discuss more safely there. I have been waiting for Sinsanium’s death to be confirmed before I can talk further on certain subjects. That time hopefully grows near now.

Sirac
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Stevelouch
post Mar 14 2022, 07:59 AM
Post #2

Steve Louch

Group: Members
Member No.: 108

QUOTE(Netheril @ Mar 14 2022, 07:55 AM) *
Greetings all,

This Starsday it is time for us to gather again. Below is the divination I received, the first major step we need to take towards the creation and empowerment of the exostance guardian statue we seek to create. Jander has already begun work on its construction, but we will eventually need to acquire a vandling stone, a primal shard and this nagrech shard for the ritual to empower it.

“There is a Nagrech shard in the far North that was meant to be converted to a Vandling stone for a city but a destitute noble family took it there to keep safe until their family could be re-instated / come to wealth.

It has been completely forgotten about and is probably the “safest” place to obtain one.”

Any further research from those more skilled in the arts of divination than I would be welcome.

Also I believe Sparek wants to have a bit of a discussion before we leave, so an early arrival at the gold tower of Magery would be a good idea. There are things we can discuss more safely there. I have been waiting for Sinsanium’s death to be confirmed before I can talk further on certain subjects. That time hopefully grows near now.

Sirac

Hi all, yes currently in the raw material gathering and surveying stage. This is going to take almost all my time so I will not be around for the next few musters at least, but be safe in the knowledge that I will be working continuously on this project.

Regards

Jander
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th May 2024 - 05:13 AM
Original Darkness Skin Created by Danellis
Converted by Mdgshorty of New Horizon Skins